Going to the interview

Alex's point of view I was getting ready for my interview at Carly's work I wore this

I was saving it for a special occasion with Optimus and Ironhide but I guess not anymore

I was saving it for a special occasion with Optimus and Ironhide but I guess not anymore. I pulled the sleeves down. I looked at my babies "wish me good luck guys I'm really going to need it". I said. "Good luck Alex hopefully you get the job". Wheelie said. Aww hes so cute I bent down and kissed his head and the others. I walked out of the apartment and to my car I drove to my Carly's work it was big and it was white. I walked in their was a desk and a lady was in the office chair. She looked up at me and smiled "hello what can I help you with today?". She asked. I put my best fake face on and walked toward the desk "hi I'm supposed to have an interview with Dylan today". I said. "Oh you must be Alex let me show you were you'll be meeting him". She said. I followed her she took me to a room "he'll be in here shortly". She said leaving the room. I sat on one of the chairs. I played with my thumbs I really hope I get this job. After a few minutes the door opened I turned around it was a cute guy but not my type he must be Dylan. "Hi you must be Alex right?". He asked me. I fake smiled at him. "That's right that's me". I said. He sat down at the desk "so let's just get to business do you know anything about cars?". He asked me. "Yes I know everything about cars I fixed my first engine when I was five without anyone's help I know every part of the engine by the time I was eight and I drove one when I was about the age of eleven my uncle was an mechanic". I said. He seemed impressed we started to talk about more hugs mostly about cars and all. By the time we were done he seemed pretty impressed on how much I know about cars. He got up so did I he stuck out his hand I grabbed his hand and shook his hand. "Well congrats you got the job you'll be working with my other employee Carly". He said. "I know her she's my brothers girlfriend". I said. He smiled "well that's good she'll help you with anything you have problems on you start on Wednesday". He said. I nodded and thanked him. I walked out the door I first pumped the air I did it I got a job yay! I feel so special I soon saw Carly "Carly Carly!". I said. I speed walked over to her. she smiled at me "so did you get the job?". She asked me. I smiled big at her "I did I did I got the job I'll be working with you on Wednesday!". I said excited. She squealed "yay!". She said. "Carly". I heard a voice behind us we turned around oh great it's my stupid brother yay. "You got the job?". Carly asked him. "This is crazy". Sam said. "You really got it?", Carly said. "Yes". Sam said. I folded my arms over my chest "congrats little brother". I said. He looked at me "Alex what are you doing here?". He said. "I work here now". I said. "No way". He said. "Yes way". I said. He then turned to Carly she hugged him "what did I tell you it's the bunny you are so welcome". She said. I looked away not wanting to see their love fest "do you like me more?". Sam asked her. " a little bit Yea". Carly said. "You said you were his assistant curator you didn't say that the guy owned space mountain". Sam said. I snickered sam was jealous "I know isn't it beautiful and he's the coolest guy ever". Carly said. "Yeah?". Sam said. "Yeah". Carly said. "Sam". I heard Dylan's voice behind us. We turned around and saw Dylan. He smiled at sam "Dylan gould". He said. Sam just looked at him for a second "hey a pleasure to meet you". Sam said smiling. I knew it was a fake smile. "Pleasure Meeting you Carly's told me a lot about you". Dylan said. "Well vice Vera's it's a beautiful building you got here It's like the starship enterprise in here". Sam said. Dylan chuckled man that was a heavy chuckle I was drooling a little bit but I was snapped out of it by Sam elbowing me in the side he looked at me glaring mostly what I can stare "Thank you very much it leaks before Carly came to help run the collection it was a complete mess but now the restorations are back on track we're going to pebble beach this year and we're going to get a trophy for that stand right Their you know why because this women right here is my secret weapon". Dylan said. "Okay". Sam said. He was obviously jealous right now. "Mr. Gould please you exaggerate all I've done is get you organized". Carly said. "You've done much more then that my duchess and you brought this fine looking little lady into my office". He said looking at me and winking. I blushed. Sam scoffed "nicknames that's fun". Sam said. "Yeah the duchess". Dylan said. "She's adorable". The lady beside Dylan said. "You know when I stole her from away from the British embassy I said it's easy to manage a county try managing a priceless collection of art take a look at this 1939 delahaye 165 cabriolet designated by a Frenchmen look at the curves elegant isn't it beautiful sensual built to evoke the body of the ideal women come on". Dylan said. "My dad had a ten dollar desk and a dream and he built it into an empire". Dylan said. He showed many old cars. Sam chuckled "Wow". Sam said. "We're the largest accounting firm in the U.S I started up the venture side after he passed invest in the future try and bet on the winners see collecting cars helps me keep my sanity". Dylan said. I saw Sam look at something I walked over to see what it was it was picture of Dylan and Carly. But what caught my attention was what they were wearing oh my god my new boss is a NAS car driver no way. Dylan and Carly came over to look at the pictures "oh that was a great day mr. Gould". Carly said. I saw Sam walk away I followed him "what's your problem?". I said to him. "He's all over her flirting pet names it's like their a couple instead of employee and boss and then your drooling over him when you already have two boyfriends what the hell Alex what do you think they would have said hmm mostly Ironhide". He said. My heart felt their was a crack forming when he said that. I glared at him "they don't care sam I told you this I was their rag doll I'm trying to live a normal life just like you now drop it I don't want to talk about this anymore and theirs no us anymore the next time I see them I'm going to end it with them let them focus on other things more important". I said angrily. I turned my back on him I walked back to Dylan and Carly. I didn't know that Sam was looking at me with sadness and concern in his eyes. We walked outside to the car I just wanted to get to the car already I got in my car and sighed leaning my head on the seat. I'm going to end this let them focus on more important things I was their rag doll their toy nothing else. I then sped home I just wanted to go home and relax with my little baby bots.