Tortured

(That's her but more beat up)
Alex's point of view they came at me with everything they had but I still held on even though I felt like passing out. They punched me in the stomach and in the face I probably looked like shit they stabbed me in the arm and in the side it used to hurt but all I felt is numb now. I was bleeding everywhere. The one men on the right was about to punch me again but the other put his hand to stop him "we better stop Dylan did say that megatron wanted her alive". He said. I smirked "getting tired already you guys hit like little girls". I said. The guy on the right punched me in the face hard I felt a tooth in my mouth come out shit. They left the room I felt blood run down my mouth and nose I leaned my back against the wall I sighed "it's was supposed to be the three of us together against the world but now it's just me but at least I'll see you soon anyways we'll be together again". I said my voice cracking. I started to sing our song (song on top) I started to cry while singing it. They soon came to get me and put me on a plane with Dylan and Carly she looked at me sadly and concerned I smiled at her.
Sam's point of view shit shit shit their gone my sisters gone my girlfriend shit how am I supposed to get to them. My eyes widened I remembered what she told me earlier if one of them dies so does she But their all gone god damn it. I ran to where Simmons was "I need your help to track a phone call Theirs a man on this phone he's the head of their human operation and he has Alex and Carly hostage". I said. We walked inside Dutch did some work "the call was placed en route I'm hacking into the phones camera now Their that's it that's a live stream from the camera someplace....Hold on I can triangulate this ". Dutch said pointing to the screen. He did more work "Okay it's Chicago cell sites there I've got it". Dutch said. "Trump tower Chicago Lower penthouse". Dutch said. I looked at my phone it showed me a map "I'm going". I said. "You sure". Simmons said. "She's done nothing but help me and I can be Their in 15 hours". I said. "Your not going alone Alex is our friend to". Epps said from behind me. We walked outside to a old car "I still got my NEST friends out there I'll round them up and we'll go find Alex and your girlfriend we're gonna bring this guy in". Epps said. "Why are you helping me". I said. "Cause your sister has helped us more then we can count she's a friend of ours and those assholes killed my friends to". Epps said.
Alex's point of view I was taken to a big building but I got one look outside decepticons were killing every human possible but I was thrown in a room alone.
Sam's point of view we were driving toward Chicago after getting some of Epps friends to come with us. "We had a signal earlier it's not working". He said. After a minute I had to tell him I couldn't keep this to myself "you know how Alex was with Optimus and Ironhide right". I told him. "Yea why". He said. "Well it wasn't a simple thing Their death, well their death is going to write her death sentence". I said. He looked at me "so your saying now that their gone she's going to die to how". He asked me. "Their lives are connected I don't know how long she has left till she does but I'm not going to let my sister die alone with that asshole". I said. We soon made it to Chicago it was destroyed humans bones were everywhere how are we going to survive this.