Chapter 33

Sophia Parker

Lily finally came to my apartment after I had to call and remind her. We were supposed to meet up after work but she forgot.

"I told you this was urgent but you forgot." I said to her as I closed the front door.

"No, I didn't. I was here." She said.

"No you weren't."

"I was. Is he still here?"

"Who?"

"Your new boyfriend."

"Who, you mean Mr Wilson?"

"Mhm."

"How did you know that he was here?"

"Because I met him. I'm so glad you two are back together." She said and I almost laughed.

"Wait, is that what he told you?"

"Yeah..."

"Ha, well that's not true. I fainted again and he brought me home. That was all."

"Huh? First of all, was he with you when you fainted?" She asked.

"Yes, he tracked me down after work. And then he basically threatened me to confess my feelings for him, if not he'll leave me alone forever. But I couldn't give him an answer. I was so overwhelmed that I felt dizzy and I passed out."

"And... then he found out about the baby? Which both of you discussed?"

"No, he doesn't know. I'm not ready to tell him."

"What!"

"What?"

"He said he knew! Are you sure you didn't tell him?!" She almost screamed.

"No Lily, I didn't. I never mentioned it once. Why are you freaking out?"

"Because we talked about it like he already knew! Oh my god, he used reverse psychology on me! I can't believe him."

"What, you mean you told him everything?!" It was my turn to be alarmed.

"I'm sorry Sophia, but I actually thought he knew."

"Oh my god Lily!!!" I screamed. I was so mad right now.

"Whatever Sophia, it's his child and he has every right to know. He was going to find out anyway."

"Telling him was not the decision for you to make!!!" I yelled.

"I didn't make the decision, he tricked me!!!" She yelled back.

"Look! I've already lost the support of my parents and Phoebe as a friend, all because of him. I'm not about to loose you too. I can't let him ruin my life completely."

"But I haven't done anything wrong Sophia. Blame him, not me."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I need you right now." I said and she hugged me.

I don't know why but I started crying.

"It's okay, don't cry." She rubbed my back. "Now that he knows, what do you think he'll do?"