>>EPILOGUE<<

>>EPILOGUE<<

((MARCO'S P.O.V.))

I was walking down the empty street with Jean on a bright sunny day, holding hands. It was fairly hot out and the moment reminded me of my dream.

"So Marco, you busy tomorrow?"

I chuckled as I looked into my boyfriend's eyes. "No."

"Great, would you want to go... Ride horses or something?" Jean blushed as he smiled at me.

"Of coarse!" I shrilled as I closed my eyes and smiled at him real bright. "You know Jean, you've come a long way since when I left..."

"What do you mean?"

"You seem so confident in yourself now... You don't need me to encourage you anymore... I'm proud." I said as I looked him him the eye.

Jean blushed and looked away. "Yeah well... I had to make my own decisions and there was a little voice in my head that sounded like you telling me what to do..."

I laughed and kissed Jean lightly on the cheek. "I'm still proud..." I then walked with Jean a while more. I pulled out the necklace I received from Nicholas and smiled.

"What's that?" Jean asked as he pointed to the angel me in my palm.

"It's a gift, from a little boy who reminded me of you, gave me... That boy who bumped into you a few weeks ago..."

Jean and I stopped walking. "He reminded me of you so much..." I added. I then remembered what I had planned and dug into my pants pocket. "I almost forgot.."

Jean cocked his head to the side and watched me with interest. I then pulled out a necklace like mine, but instead of me, it was of Jean, with the wings of freedom just like my necklace. "I made this one for you..." I handed it to Jean who looked it over in his hand and smiled.

"I love it Marco..."

I then held mine out by the one I gave Jean. "It's us... As angels..."

"I like it..." Jean whispered as he came close. "A reminder that we will always be together huh?"

"Well..." I blushed as I took off my necklace. I then took Jean's while I placed my original necklace in his hand. "Now we will always be together..."

Jean smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I like it even more..."

I giggled. "Now you don't have to worry about me leaving you ever again..." I slipped the Jean necklace around my neck, and the Marco necklace around his neck.

"Yeah..." Jean then leaned in close and kissed me on the lips. After a minute, our lips parted and we looked each other in the eyes. Jean then whispered quietly.

"We will be together forever now won't we?"

I nodded and then returned my boyfriend's kiss...

"I promise you Jean... I will never leave you... Ever..."

"I promise you Marco... I will never leave you either..."