Chapter 12: Louis

Louis: What are you doing today?

Me: Shopping. What are you doing today?

Louis: Keeping you company whilst you go shopping.

Me: Mmm but I’m not too keen on the idea of getting mobbed..

Louis: Have I ever gotten you mobbed before?
Me: No…but there’s a first time for everything.

Louis: Come on Lol, I want to see you.

Me: You sweet talker you, okay, you can drive though.

Louis: Leaving now xx

I pull on some light wash denim high waisted shorts and a loose white shirt, with a khaki anorak, and leave my hair out. Shopping with Louis…just like when we were together.

There’s a knock at the door twenty minutes later, and I open it to a very casually dressed Louis, in black jeans and a white printed tee, with his hair pushed back by a headband.

“Hi beautiful.” He smiles, pulling me into a hug.

“Try again.” I scold.

“Hi Lola.” He sighs.
“Perfect.”
“I know I am.” He grins.

“Hmm you’re pushing it.” I shake my head. “This has to go.” I pull the head band out of his hair.
“What’s wrong with that?” He opens his mouth wide in shock.

“Just not a fan.” I push his hair back off his face, fixing it. “Much better.”
“If we’re just friends, why do you care what I look like?” He smirks.

“Because I don’t want to be seen in public with someone who thinks wearing a headband is okay.” I tease, grabbing my wallet and my phone off the counter and heading towards the door.

“You haven’t shown me your bedroom yet.” He smiles cheekily, butterflies squirm in my stomach, reminding me of the way he makes me feel. Or he used to make me feel before he cheated on me.

“There’s not a lot to see.” I lead him through to my room. “This is a bed, this is a mirror, that’s basically it.”

“It’s the bed I’m most interested in getting acquainted with.” He licks his bottom lip and I shake my head at him.

“Oh come off it. Let’s go.” I stand in the doorway of my room as he sits down on the bed, looking around.

“I kind of like the idea of you having a roommate,” He stands from the bed walking towards me.

“And why’s that?”
“Have to be a bit sneakier.” He leans forward, brushing the hair off the nape of my neck and pressing his lips against the soft skin. I use all my strength to keep my knees from caving in, the butterflies in my stomach have gone into full panic mode and my heart races. Fuck, I can feel the heat pooling between my legs from the simplest of contact from him.

“Friends.” I croak, stepping back, out of his reach.

“Spoil sport.” He chuckles, grabbing my wrist and leading me out of the apartment.

“Rules are rules.” I sigh.

“Alright, what do you need to buy?” He asks as we stroll into the Westfield near mine and Gab’s apartment.

“Ummm. Nothing in particular, I just wanted to browse. We could shop for you, that’s fun.”
“Really?” He scoffs, not understanding how that could be fun.

“Yeah, come on.” I drag him into the nearest men’s clothes shop and have a pile of clothes for him in a minute, boys are so much easier to shop for.