Chapter 46: Paris, Oui.

“Do you regret it?” He asks, pressing his lips against my bare shoulder. The sun is painfully bright in this hotel room, but the warmth it provides is unparalleled.

“Lola probably does.” I say, my voice small, my fingers entwined with his, hovering in the air between us.

“What do you mean Lola probably does?” He asks, confused.

“Today, I’m not Lola.” I tell him.

“Then who are you?”
“Mmmm…Charlie.”
“You hate the name Charlie.” He chuckles, looking at me with that way-too-in-love smile.

“Lola does. But Charlie doesn’t.”
“Is Charlie your alter ego?” He asks, cottoning on.

“Yep.”
“And what does Charlie want to do today?” He smirks, biting down on his lip.
“Stay in bed with you all day…” I roll over onto my stomach, holding my weight on my elbows to look down at him.

“Mmm, I like the way Charlie thinks.” He grins, tugging my arm so I fall forward, my face in line with his so he can kiss me. I smile against his lips, the butterflies in my stomach awakened by his kiss. “Although maybe Paris would be a better place to do that.” He suggests, sitting up and grabbing his phone.

“I like the way you think.” I agree, sitting up.  

“Flight in two hours?”

“Perfect. Suppose I should put some clothes on.” I swing my legs over the edge of the bed.

“I would rather you didn’t.” He murmurs as I feel his arms wrap around my stomach from behind, his lips connecting with my shoulder blade.

“Shocker.” I shake my head in mock dismay, standing up so his hands unwrap from my waist.

Despite Harry’s protests, I change into jeans, a black shirt and my denim anorak. Harry did a surprisingly good job of packing for me, if I’m being honest.

I sift through my handbag while I wait for him to change finally finding what I’m looking for, my silver key necklace. I clasp it around my neck, it’s been a while since I last wore it, mostly because it was missing for about 7 months.

“Ready to go?” Harry appears, looking downright fuckable in all black.

“Of course.”

“Third flight in like 3 days, maybe we should train back to London from Paris, just to shake it up?” He says, sneakily resting his arm around my waist as I stare out the window. We have to be really careful about what we do in public, which pisses me off because I don’t really care anymore. I’ve been seen with Matt, Louis, Harry and Niall, people already think the worse of me.
“Yeah.” I say, distracted.

“What’s up?”
“Nothing.” I answer, and mean it. Nothing’s ‘up’, I just have an odd feeling in my stomach ever since Matt and Louis sprung to mind. “Meet me in the toilet on the left in five minutes, try and be subtle.” I say, standing up and pushing past him out into the aisle. I shouldn’t have worn jeans, this is going to be difficult.

I flash the air hostess an innocent smile as I open the door to the bathroom, pretending to lock it.

I lean against the basin in the small cubicle, sighing. I am exhausted. Last night was…eventful. I think if I actually paused for a second, I would be freaking out. Lola would be freaking out. Lola is equally in love with three completely different people, who all make her feel differently. So which one is best? The new love, that is fun and exciting, and completely trusting because he hasn’t hurt her before. The old old love, the first person she ever loved, who has hurt her countless times, but always manages to worm his way into her heart? Or the semi-new, semi-old love, that makes her feel alive, completely safe and comfortable, despite having been unfaithful to her? Oh yes. Lola has quite the decision to make.

But I don’t. Charlie doesn’t. Not today anyway. Today is about being the complete opposite of Lola. Being certain, confident and calm, and wanting to have sex with Harry constantly. Pretty much like Lola before all of this shit went down. Lola back in Janaury 2014, she was sane. She was boring, but she was sane. She didn’t have these issues. She had a completely whole heart, no fractures or tears, her mind was sharp as a tack, instead of exhausted like it is now.

The door opens and I’m detracted from my reverie, my eyes glancing up to meet Harry who has the biggest smirk on his face as he locks the door.
“You know you could’ve made this easier and atleast started to get undressed.” He shakes his head at me, undoing the zipper of his jeans in this small, confined space.

His musky scent is filling up the whole space, making it hard for me to breathe without getting a full whiff of it. The smell alone turns me on these days, my brain makes associations…good associations.

“We have to hurry, the air hostess gave me a weird look.” He says gruffly, tugging down his pants. He steps forward, pushing me against the small sink in the tiny space, his fingers digging into my hips before sliding down, effectively removing my jeans without undoing the zipper, his erection pressing against my stomach. As he pushes inside of me, he lifts me up so I’m resting on the sink, the tap digging into my back awkwardly. I wrap my arms around his neck, trying to find a comfortable position as he thrusts in and out. The feeling of his hot breathe on my neck makes goosebumps spread across my skin, a contrast to the fire that burns across it once his lips make their torturous way down my skin.

“Come on, be quick.” He urges, his jaw clenching, his thrusts becoming deeper and more purposeful. He’s getting close. I’m just not feeling it.

“Lola, I love you.” His deep toned voice rolls over the words and they cascade over me, sending waves of…something, through me.
That did it.

I tighten my hold on his neck, connecting our lips urgently, my tongue desperately fighting against his.

“This sink is really painful.” I whine, my head colliding with the small mirror and his arms that are wrapped tightly around my waist pull me forward so he’s supporting my whole weight.

“Better?” He asks and I nod, my breathing turning into a pant as his movements persist, the pressure building and my body suddenly begging for release.

“Come on.” He urges, biting my neck and sucking on the skin, surely leaving a bruise. He knows exactly what to do, his voice echoes my name and I clasp my hand tightly over his mouth, remembering where we are, using my other hand to clasp my own mouth, muffling the moans he’s eliciting as I come undone.

To be honest this isn’t at all glamorous. We’re on a plane, in a semi-public toilet, and there’s like no space. But I guess it’s more about company than location because sex with Harry was always glamorously perfect because he was perfect.
After our “quickie” at 30 000 feet, Harry sneaks back out of the room, I take the moment alone to fix my hair while I wait an appropriate amount of times.

“You’re Harry Styles!” I hear a girl’s voice just outside the door. That should attract enough attention for me to sneak back, I leave the toilet, shuffling past the conversation Harry is a part of in the aisle. He has a huge smile on his face, as always and I can’t help but smile and shake my head, he’s talking to this little girl and she’s looking at him like he’s a real-life angel, but he is literally ‘just-fucked’ and probably has my bite marks on his neck.

@Harry_Styles: Paris, oui. 

 A/N: I am writing to you from my death bed. I am literally dying. I'm not actually but it fucking feelsl ike it. it's 7:50pm here and I am honestly going to bed. I wrote this on Sunday and have been trying to finish it, but haven't been able to because I am working full-time this week, and on top of that I have the flu, and it's killing me, I'm exhausted and every creative bone in my body is sick, so I just can't write. Obviously, i feel terrible about this shitty half-chapter, but so many people have asked me to update and I feel bad for keeping you waiting, so hopefully this will tide you over till I am feeling better and not so busy. So so so sorry. I've attached the most amazing thing, it's an edit by the amazing @leah_maistry, the first one any one ever made for me! Next chapter I'll show ya @ewashtons great manip but if ya wanna see it now it's on twitter. @billlieex also, if you follow me, and want me to follow back, just tweet me saying you're a reader and I will, otherwise i generally ignore new followers cos i'm lazy. xx ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE OMG MY RANKING WAS LIKE UNDER 500 LAST TIME I CHECKED.