Chapter 14: Team Niall

A/N: Hey guys, so i know I said I wasn't going to update till after exams, but I'm feeling a bit more on top of things tonight (after having the SHITTEST week of my whole life) and I felt like an escape for a while so thought I would write. Keep in mind this is set in October 2014, not present time, so I just kind of moved the football match into the future a few months. I have some ideas to incorporate the Zouis drama into this story, but not sure how you would feel about this. As you obviously know, drugs have been a theme in this story already and it should come as no surprise to anyone that the video does not change how i feel about the boys at all, it is so much drama and would fit perfectly into my story and would tie in to something I have been planning for ages, but if you guys really hate that idea let me know because this is one of those things that can be left out, so i'm leaving it up to readers choice. Anyway, let me know what you think. Not sure when the next update will be, this chapter is a bit short because I decided to break it apart from what I had initially thought was going to happen all in this chapter, some will happen in the next. 

“Lola Jones, where do you think you’re going?” Niall’s obnoxious Irish accent bellows from somewhere behind me as I walk through the grey cemented corridors of the stadium, unsure where I have to go to get to the seating.

“Nowhere.” I smile, turning around and walking towards him. He looks adorable in his black and white track suit, I muss his hair as he pulls me into a hug.

“I’m glad you came, I think you’ll be in for a bit of a show.” He laughs.

“I hope so, I came all this way, it better be good or I’m blaming you.” I tease, looking over his shoulder to where two men in the same tracksuits are talking. Oh my god. I would recognize that black hair and stubble anywhere. Jack Whitehall!

“Oh my god Niall it’s Jack Whitehall.” I mutter, trying to keep cool. He is literally the funniest comedian and my inner fangirl is trying to break free. I’ve met him before with Harry but I’m still so nervous. God Lola you’re meant to be above this, A listers are just people remember?

“You’re a fan?” He chuckles, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him. My eyes widen as I see its James Corden who Jack is talking to. Fuck.

“Hey lads, this is Lola, she’s a huge fan Jack.” Niall grins and I elbow him, trying to keep a calm smile on my face as he shakes my hand.

“You’re Harry’s friend, right?” He smiles.

“You remember me?!” There goes the whole trying to be cool thing Lola. Good one.

“What, you’re not a fan of me, just Jack?” James chuckles, extending his hand too.

“No, I’m a huge fan of you too!” God I sound so cool right now.

They both just laugh, Niall laughs too and I glare at him for making me sound so lame.

“You’re here to watch Harry, then?” Jack asks, I think the last time I met him I was with Harry a few months back, well quite a few months back, when he was still with Fleur.

“Yeah, and support Niall, if he’s lucky.” And Louis.

“Well try not to laugh because we are horrible and should not be playing, but we’ll do our best.”

“Oh I laugh at everything you do, so just try and stop me.” I joke and they pity laugh. Great. “Anyway, I’m just going to go crawl into a whole...have a good game!”

“Bye Lola!” They smirk, probably laughing at how big of a twat I am.

“See ya babe.” Niall laughs, patting me on the shoulder as I walk away.