Chapter 13: Is history repeating itself?

Louis: I'm playing in a charity match tomorrow in Leicester, you should come watch xx

Harry: What are you doing tomorrow? Feel like coming out to Leicester?

Niall: Hey! You should come watch this football match I'm managing tomorrow, Harry and Louis are both playing !

I wake up to three very similar messages the next day, and I laugh to myself, wondering why they all had the same idea at the same time, like I hardly doubt they only just heard about it, so it's pretty hilarious they're only telling me about it now.

Me to Louis: Maybe

Me to Harry: Maybe

Me to Niall: Definitely! I'll be there, text me the details, yeah?

I laugh to myself, god boys are surprisingly easy, within seconds I get replies.

Harry: only maybe? 😭

Me: I might be busy, sorry! I'll try.

Harry: You'll try, how hard?

Me: Very hard, I think I'm going to see my parents today.

I wasn't going to, but now that I'm going to Leicester tomorrow I might as well make it a bit of a road trip and go to my parents today and then out to Leicester tomorrow.

Harry: Pleaseeeee. I'll be nice.

Me: You're always nice. Since when are you back from LA?

Harry: Since last night, I forgot about the game till Niall reminded m.

Me: Your dedication to your commitments astounds me.

Harry: sarcasm?

Me: always bebe.

Harry: meanie x please come. I will drag you there from Peterborough myself.

Me; I wouldn't do that if I was you, my Mum isn't your biggest fan anymore

Harry; :o

Me; soz not soz

Harry: stop saying that.

Me: soz not soz

Harry: walked straight into that one...

Me: you're not very pretty, and you're not very bright.

Harry: Cinderella Story?

Me: I don't know what concerns me more, that you know what I'm quoting, or that you so professionally put it in capitals :p

Harry: you made me watch it like three times when we were 17!

Me: You were 17, I was 19. No ragrets.

Harry: We're The Millers?

Me: stop putting things in capitals, this is texting, not a journal article.

Harry: didn't realise I was talking to the grammar police...

Me: well you would be very lost without me, you didn't go to college remember 😏

Harry: Your very mean today.

Me: *you're

Harry: bitch.

Me: That's not how you talk to someone who you want to come to a football match.

Harry: Please, we both know you'll be there.

Me: MAYBE.

Harry: Maybe means yes.

Me: not this again.