chapter 10: My mission...A success

~dream~

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Where am I?

My eyes cracked open to reveal a familiar sight. I sighed and waited for the voice "have you been waiting long child?" the voice asked "not really" I replied, a chuckle ran through the air "I see you have grown accustomed to our meetings" the voice stated.

"Well, I certainly hope not" I replied in a bored tone "bored?" the voice teased "I suppose, do you have something to say or not?" I asked "oh, I have a lot to say, child" the voice was laced with a dark undertone.

"Well? Care to share?" I grumbled "I will share with you some of my knowledge but first I have a question for you" the voice trailed off, "and what is it?" I rose a brow. "Do you know what attacked the mortal student?" the voice asked "no, but I have a hunch...I think it's Ramona" I whispered, pursing my lips.

"Smart child"

"Thank you" I replied. It had been a couple of minutes until I decided to pipe up and ask a question for myself, "so who are you and why do you keep on contacting me?" I asked "I told you who I am already and I told you why I contact you - you intrigue me".

"You really expect me to believe you are God, the Devil, my conscious or whatever else you said?" I asked "no but it would be interesting would it not?" the voice asked, I could only reply with silence. "Well, it has been long enough...wake up child" the voice ordered and with that it disappeared.

~Dream end~

My eyes snapped open but I instantly closed them and regretted my decision,  as I was blinded by light. Ppening my eyes slowly this time, I saw that I was in the nurses office with multiple bandages littering my being.

I sat up slowly and winced in pain "hello?" I groaned, my voice hoarse from misuse "oh! You're awake" I heard a perky male voice, and what do you know, the headmaster popped up out of nowhere.

"Here" he held his hand out, I took whatever it was from his hand and looked at it suspiciously "it's a voice recorder, if Ramona comes in here I want you to record her without her knowing, if she says something off then we will be able to expose her" his voice had dropped a few octaves, taking on a serious tone.

I gripped the voice recorder and placed it under my blanket "hope you're feeling better after that fall" he said back to his all happy mood "Thank you" I whispered and with that he walked off.

With a sigh, I laid back putting my hands under the covers to hold the recorder ready to press the butting if Ramona comes in. I heard a knock on the door and I looked up to see the person, speak of the devil.

A scowl crossed my face"hey" she said walking over to my bed and sitting in the chair beside me, she roughly rested her feet on the bed and purposely kicked my injured arm. I hissed in pain and glared at her but she didn't even notice.

I pressed the record button on the recorder and sat up making sure the blanket didn't fall off and show the recorder. Ramona scowled and scoffed "so what's up?" she asked "just laying here injured, the usual" I replied. "Listen, I'm going to dump all of your stuff in the fountain because it smells of you so - just wanted to let you know" Ramona said casually.

  Ifrowned but smirked on the inside 'this is great, once everyone hears this they will never trust her again and she would be forced to go into hiding out of embarrassment' I thought to myself "hey, do you think it would hurt if I threw you off the roof?" Ramona asked absent mindedly.