Chapter 11: Sibling Rivalry?

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

The Ramona fiasco had finally come to an end, so I decided to get some rest, hopefully I might be able to sleep without having to keep one eye open. I sighed as I plopped down on my bed, closing my eyes.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)" I jumped about 3 feet in the air and glared at the intruder "Yuki?" I rose a brow,  "yeah" she smiled and sat down on Ramona's old bed "what are you doing here?" I asked as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I just haven't seen you in a while you know with Ramona and everything" she gave a light giggle "what is it?" I questioned, though I did want her to leave so I could finally get some shut eye. "I wanted some...advice" Yuki trailed off, now that got my interest.

Rushing towards her, I wrapped my arms around her tightly, cradling the female to my chest "finally! I am able to give my dear sister some advice!" I cried, dramatic tears sparkling in my eyes. Yuki rolled her eyes with a light laugh, pushing my away gently.

Calming myself down, I turned back to her "what type of advice are you looking for?" I asked as I sat down beside her. "Well...boy advice" she trailed off, colour tinting at her cheeks. I blinked in surprise at her admittance "oh?~ Who's the lucky guy?".

"W-well it's a little more complicated" Yuki mumbled, glancing away "it's actually 2 guys".

"I hope you're not planning to date them both at the same time" I mumbled warily.

She shook her head frantically "no, no! It's not like that, I just like them both and I-- I don't know who to choose!"

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly "to be honest, I'm in the same position as you are...well, it might be more than two" I mumbled.

Yuki perked up "how about we say who we like on the count of three?" she suggested, I rose a brow at the offer before I gave a slow nod "alright, yeah, let's do that".

We faced each other, each taking deep breaths before we began to count each other down.

"One...."

"Two..."

"Three!"

"Zero and Kaname!"

"Zero, Kaname and Aido!"

We yelled in unison. Jaws dropped as we stared at each other "oh...oh no" I said softly "this-- this is a problem, this is a big problem" I finished. "Just so you know, I'm not going easy on this little love rivalry" I warned with a playful wink.

Yuki relaxed her tense shoulders and shot me a grin "neither am I!", the brunette extended her hand. I took it in earnest, and we gave a firm shake "may the best girl win".

We gave nods of determination and released each other's hands; after a few more moments of idle chatter, Yuki left so I would be able to catch up on more sleep.

As soon as the door closed, I flopped back onto my bed with a groan "we both like the say guys, huh?" I mumbled to myself as I stared up at the ceiling. After a few minutes, I could feel my eyelids begin to grow heavy, falling closed against my will - and for the first time in a long time, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~The next day~

Monday.

The best day of the week.

I gave a groggy groan as the light steamed through my windows, shining a rather irritating light onto my closed eyelids. Slowly sitting up in my bed, reaching up to the top of my head and releasing an aggravated huff as I felt the messy knots of my bed head underneath my fingers.