chapter 19: please just forget me, i wouldn't hurt as much that way...

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

After the fiasco with Takuma i walked towards the stables to see if Zero could talk some sense into me, opening the barn i saw no one but i swore i felt his presence, i walked towards Lily and stroked her nose "where is Zero, huh girl?" i whispered to her tenderly. Lily being the genius horse she is pointed her nose in the direction of a stall, i cocked a brow and walked over to where she gestured too quietly. I peeked my head round the corner to see something very, very disturbing Zero didn't have a shirt on but that's not what bothered me (i'd say i prefer him with his shirt off XD) what bothered me was the face that Yuki was in the stall with him in nothing but her underwear and they were currently sucking face. My jaw dropped and i gagged audibly, they stopped and turned their heads towards me who was kneeling on the ground gagging trying to puke "(Y-Y/n)!" Yuki yelled rushing to get her clothes back on.

Not really needing to puke i only spat on the ground and stood up wiping my mouth of the extra saliva "what happened to staying friends! I did not say friends with benefits!" i yelled pointing an accusing finger at them "but you didn't not say friends with benefits" Zero cut in with his usual monotone voice. I got an irk mark "ZERO KIRYU! YUKI CROSS! EXPLANATION THIS INSTANT!!" i yelled stomping my foot on the ground "w-well...i came in here because you were nowhere to be found so i came to find Zero for discplinary duty, and one thing lead to another..." she trailed off. I shook my head and put my hands on my templed rubbing them in circles "after what happened last time you let this happen?" i asked "you lied, why am i surprised?" i said with a shocked look on my face "i always knew you two liked each other and some how i would find a way to live with that but not with you lying to me" i said surprisingly calm. I can get over heart break from a boy but when not only my adoptive sister but my adoptive brother get together and lie to me!" i said elevating my voice a little.

Yuki opened her mouth t apologized but i put my hand up and effectively silenced her "i don't want to hear another one of your excuses, why did you lie to me. It would've hurt but you could've at least told me you didn't think you could keep that promise o all of us staying frends until we sort this out!" i said. I looked at them disappointed and Zero actually looked affected this time "well, have a great time sucking face you two. Forget that i was even here...or better yet forget that i ever existed" i whispered "(Y/N)-" Zero spoke up this time but i cut him off "please just forget me, i wouldn't hurt as much that way..." i said quietly my voice cracking pathetically. I turned to the side before they could see me cry and let my hair cover my face but as i walked away my hair blew out of my face but i ran forwards so the last thing they saw was my tears trailing behind me (as seen in the picture at the side). It may seem that i am overreacting but i really loved Zero...i really love him is the right term and the same with Yuki, she meant so much to me...after knowing how weary i am....how bad my trust is they broke it even more, how am i going to forgive that?

I kept on walking not knowing where i was going with my head down so no one who just happened to be there could see my tears as i walked by. I bumped into a chest and was about to pull away until arms wrapped around me, i recognized this person's cologne "Kaname..." i whispered "why do you keep on letting them hurt you like this?" he asked tilting my head up with his thumb and index finger getting a perfect view of my watery and puffy eyes. I tried to push him away but gave up and cried silently in his arms, Kaname sighed "oh dear, how troublesome..." he muttered "i'm sorry" i whispered. He gently picked me up bridal style and darted off towards my dorm room, i laid there lazily in his arms losing all strength to fight and allowed him to wedge through my window with some difficulty. Placing me down on the bed i sat up and laid my back against the wall, sighing i stared at Kaname wh was still standing "take a seat" i saidb patting a spot on the bed next to me. Kaname nodded and sat next to me on the bed.

Kaname sighed and sat facing me "why are you so hung up on Kiryu? After he hurt you 2 times already?" Kaname asked "because he knows what it's like to be something you dont want to be. To have your family taken away by a pureblood...no offence" i said "none taken" he replied "he's...alot like meexcept because that woman fed me her blood i won't turn into a leavel E" i said "woman?" Kaname asked "yes, she had long white hair and a motherly voice" Kaname's eyes widened "i think i know who it was that turned you..." he trailed off. I sat there shocked "you know?!" i asked "her name is Shizuka Hio, or the princess of the vampires" he explained "you and Zero have more in common than either of you thought..." he said "what? Why?" i asked "because...Shizuka was the one who turned Zero killed his family" my eyes widened "w-what?" i stuttered "it's true...i wish it wasn't though, those she doesn't kill that's part of the family she either turnes or turnes them against the other survivor" Kaname explaine more in depth. An image of Kimmy flashed in my head and my fists tightened so much i almost broke the skin.

Kaname noticed my anger and immediately knew that what he said had heppened to me. Kaname tilted my head up to meet his eyes and my anger up and fled "K-Kaname?" i stuttered "just forget Zero for while...please?" he asked leaning closer and closer until our lips met and his eyes closed eligently, my eyes following, his hand moved up to my cheek and his toher arm around my waist. My left hand rested on his arm that was holding my cheek and the other on his chest feeling his heart beat (i think he has one...?) which had increased slightly. He used his hand that was around my waist to pull me closer to that our legs were touching, i turned my head to the right to deepen the kiss fiurther. His thumb and stroked my cheek so gently as if he was afraid i was going to break. The door burst open and before we could separate a voice started talking "Hey (Y/N), i just wanted to say so-" Kaname and i parted quickly and i turned to stare at the intruder which just so happened to be Zero. He stood there with his mouth open in shock which quickly turned to anger and he stormed off but not before punching my wall and leaving a huge dent in it. I was about t go after him but decided against it once i saw the sad look on Kaname's face.

I sat back down and looked into his eyes "i won't go after him anymore, not after he never came after me" i said "i would ask you to promise but that would be asking too much" Kaname sighed and pecked my lips "i shall be off, don't forget...that no matter what you do or who you choose i just want you to be happy" and with that he left out the window and left me sitting there with a rapidly beating heart a broken wall and a flushed face.