chapter 22: I just found you though...

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Darkness clouded my vision and nothing seemed to make sense anymore, the princess of the vampires was sister? But she silver hair and i have (H/C) hair her eyes are grey and mine are (E/C) she's a pureblood...so that makes me one then? My eyes twitched then fluttered open just to be met with peircing grey eyes "nice to see you awake sister" Shuizuka said "y-yeah" i stuttered sitting up and looking around, to see i was still in the same room as before "where did Zero's twin go?" i asked "he had...business to attend too" she replied, i was suspicious but shook it off "anyway, i have questions and you have the answers...i need those answers" i said getting straight to the point, she just nodded signifying that i could ask "well, seeming as you are a pureblood and the princess of the vampires...what does that make me?" i asked, she smirked "well obviously that makes you a pureblood yourself. Before you were taken you were called the Guardian of all, which means you protect those who do not deserve to die. You are actually a higher rank then me which is why my parents assumed i was jealous and killed you" she explained.

I nodded slowly "so...i was taken?" i asked "yes, by the people you called parents. They took you from your bed and ran they were skilled campire hunters but they didn't tell you that so you never learned how to hunt. You were so young back then though so no one had to erase your memory there were doubts you would remember on your own" she said slowly so i would be able to catch onto all of it "but you said you fed me your blood so i could remember doesn't that mean i got my memories wiped?" i asked "no...the subconscious picks up things that people do not think they saw or they think they could never remember again, so i used my blood to unlock that part of your brain but your memories would take a while to come back ,but you took such a small dose i doubt it would've done anything anyway" she admitted."so..i'm a pureblood and my name isn't (Y/N) (L/N)?" i asked "no, your first name is (Y/N) they left you with that but your last name is Hio" she said "but why don't i look like you?" i asked "Father got around, we have different mothers but our mother's and our father were purebloods making us purebloods aswell" she explained "wow, this is so..." "strange?" she finished for me "yeah" i said.

She kept her gaze on me and sent me a motherly smile "i have something bad to tell you though, our mothers and our father...passed away so...it's just us, we are the last of the Hio's" she said, i gasped so i found out i still had a family just to be told they died? Shizuka took note of my sullen look and held her arms out, i wasted no time to dive into her embrace. One of her hands rested on my back and the other pet the back of my head "i will protect you with my last dying breath, little sister" she said in a caring tone "but-" "but nothing, it is my duty" she cut me off. I buried my head in her shoulder and sighed 'but this is the woman who killed Zero's family, he would kill her and he would hate me if he found out i was a pureblood and her sister!' i thought to myself "i know your thoughts are negative sister and you must stop, for the little time we may have together be happy" Shizuka stopped my thoughts and brought a smile to my face "i love you dear sister" she whispered "i love you too" i said with a giggle.

 Zero burst in the door with his twin who's name i learnt was Ichiru "(Y/N)? W-why are you hugging her?" he asked, i pulled away slowly "because she-...i'm sorry but i promise i will tell you one day i'm just not ready to tell you yet...please understand" i said shamefully, Zero shook his head in disappointment then turned his attention to Ichiru "you knew she killed our parents and she turned me! Why are you with her?" Zero asked him "because, she's the only one who ever truly loved me" Ichiru said turning to look at my sister with eyes filled with adoration "what?! I loved you!" Zero yelled "yes, and you were a fool to believe i loved you back" Ichiru laughed dryly. My borw twitched in anger, so i stood up and marched over to Ichiru. I lifted my hand up and brought it down on his face, he head turned to the side from impact "how dare you! He is your brother, hw many times he felt sullen over you and you feel nothing?" i asked, he turned back to me and smirked "like you would know" he hissed "I do actually, i always get compared to Yuki, how she's so much sweeter and how she gets all the guys i like...but i never, never stopped loving her even if she hates me" i said with tears brimming in my eyes "(Y/N)..." i heard Yuki whisper.

Everything went by in a blur the next thing i knew, Shizuka was on the floor with blood dripping from her abdomen "well, it looks like i was wrong i can be beaten by you Zero" she chuckled weakly "Lady Shizuka!" Ichiru ran over and knelt in front of her "(Y/N), Ichiru....frink my blood now, it will keep you two healthy" she muttered "but-" "no buts" she cut us off. O sighed sadly knelt down the opposite side from Ichiru and brought her wrist to my mouth, my fangs sunk in and her blood flowed in. Pureblood blood is different from other blood it's richer, cleaner, thicker and to some people sweeter. It's...addictive but i stopped and bit into the wrist Ichiru was holding so he could drink some too "you didn't have to-" "just drink" i cut him off, he nodded and started to drink through the holes i made. Zero was on the floor also, weak and injured "i love you sister, and i love you Ichiru but my time has come" Shizuka whispered "b-but...i just found you though" i stuttered "i know, and you will keep our family bloodline strong okay? You will find happiness and joy in your life i promise you" she trailed off then turned to Ichiru "i love you Ichiru, i will not turn you because i love you. I don't want to lose you to your brother so i kept you human" she explained "that's why?" he asked and she nodded.

Ichiru leaned down and connected his lips with my sister's until her body began deteriorating and with her last breath she said "i tld you i would protect you sister, with my blood flowing through your veins you will be untouchable as will you Ichiru..." then she vanished leaving behind a pile of white ash "i will miss you...sister" i whispered and lowered my head to hide the tears that streamed down my face.