Chapter 30: Confrontation

First off guys i am so sorry for not updating in a while i had lost my mojo for a little bit but it's back and i'm ready to go! And also thank you so much for everything you have no idea how every comment, vote, and read brightens my day you guys are unbelievable i'm so lucky to have you all :') well them read on!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Day had fallen and night stood in it's place i looked up to see Kaname's sleeping face (that rhymed XD) with a soft smile i brushed some hair from his face and shimmied out of his grip. Standing up i put on some casual clothes and left the room, the night air was crisp and cold and my breath came out in short puffs of smoke, i heard some arguing not to far away i furrowed my brows in confusion then it was replaced my surprise and horror...a gun went off. I ran towards the sound 'the pond?' i thought 'there's only one way to find out' i ran towards the pond and stopped abruptly when i saw Yagari standing over the pond what seemed to be a rifle in hand. I looked to the pond and saw Yuki holding Zero close just floating in the water "what in the name of fireflies is going on here?" i asked putting my hands on my hips.

Yuki gasped and turned to look at me Zero doing the same in fact even Yagari seemed surprised of my sudden presence "Zero was about to drink the girl's blood i had to stop it" Toga explained "by trying to shoot them?" i asked, he only shrugged i sighed walked towards the edge of the pond and held a hand out to Yuki and Zero. Yuki took my hand and pulle herself out once she was on land i offered my hand out to Zero who reluctantly took it and jumped out of the pond with my help "Zero i need to trust that you won't drink anyone's blood" Yagari said "i won't" was his reply "how can i be certain?" he asked, Zero glared at him and i guessed that was my que. I stepped in front of Zero "i'll keep my eye on him he won't drink blood i swear" i said putting a hand over my heart to prove it. Toga sent me a warning glance and left th scene i turned to look at the soaking wet teens in front of me "you guys should dry up before you catch a cold" i said "(Y/N)...it feels like so long since we talked" Yuki mumbled, i smiled softly "it does doesn't it? It's good to talk with you two again" i replied. Zero nodded and turned his back to me "Yuki...you should go back" i advised, she cocked her brow in confusion but left towards her dorm anyway.

Zero was about to leave to his dorm as well when i grabbed his arm "oh no you don't, i'm guessing Mr. Yagari told you?" i asked, he nodded trying to avoid my gaze "and i'm guessing you don't want to go through with it?" i asked. Zero balled his hands into fists "what if i do kill you though...i can't do it!" he yelled, i walked closer and took his face in my hands forcing him to look at me "i don't think you have a choice Zero...it's either i die or you die and i'd prefer if it was me" i mumbled "no! I just got you back i'm not losing you again" he argued. I chuckled "well we have to think of something, if you turn into a Level E you may have no control of your actions and hurt people if that happens i'd be put in the postion where i'd have to kill you and i don't think i have the confidence to do so" i explained. Zero flinched at my blunt explanation but took out his bloody rose and pointed it to himself, taking my hands in his he wrapped them around the gun "shoot me" he ordered "what? No!" i yelled "(Y/N)...i want it to be you who kills me" he said "b-but i can't" i muttered "yes you can just pull the trigger (Y/N), just kill me" he encouraged "no Zero!" i yelled yanking my hands off the gun and letting fall to the floor "i've lost far too much to be losing someone else, i've made my decision if you won't drink my blood then i'll have to find someone to force it in your body" i said.

Zero glared at me "why won't you understand? I don't want to hurt you!" he yelled "and i don't want to be hurt Zero...so don't make me lose you, please?" i begged "i'll find another way...there has to be another way but i am not drinking your blood" he said pressing his forehead to mine briefly and walking away. I stared after him and sighed 'but...there is no other way'.

I shook my head and wandered around the grounds for a bit 'i know where to go! I haven't been there in ages' i thought with a grin. I ran towards the day class dorms and onto the roof, laying down i stared at the stars 'hey...Tsubaki i miss you, i'm alot happier now despite the fact i've been crying alot. Everyone...is there for me and i know i couldn't of done it without you and Shizuka even though i was only with her in person for a couple of hours i really did love her despite all the awful things she has done in the past' i smiled and put my hands behind my head in a makeshift pillow "who knows Shizuka, Tsubaki maybe i'll see you guys soon" i whispered closing my eyes as a breeze brushed passed and it was like it deliberately brushed on me like it was the people i love who had passed that soothed me, i don't know it seems stupid but it gives me hope that i will get trhough this somehwo with the people i love...i have to...right?