chapter 31: The deed has been done

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

It's been a couple of days since confrontation with Zero and i haven't seen him since which has really peaked my interest. I sighed and walked through the halls of school lessons had just ended. Arguing caught my attention so i rushed to see what the problem, in front of the classroom i saw Yuki harassing Mr. Yagari "where is Zero?" she asked in a rather demanding tone he sighed "he has been out of control so he is currently in holding..." he told her the location and i ran off to that location before Yuki could. The door was locked which was no surprise 'good thing Tsubaki tought me how to pick locks' i chuckled grabbing a hair pin and sticking it in the lock, jiggling it about i heard that click and opened the door.

Light flood into the dark room and i saw Zero chained up in the corner, my breath caught in my throat as i remembered the dream i had. Nostalgia hit me and i stumbled back a bit, he lifted his head and his red eyes widened "(Y/N)...leave" he ordered "b-but-" "GO!" he yelled. I flinched, gulped and walked into the room my shadow stretching in front of me and to his feet "its dangerous you need to leave" he pushed, i shook my head and knelt down in front of him (like in the photo at the side) a sad smile etched onto my face "i-i'm turning (Y/N)...just let me die..." he whispered. I shook my head tears pricking my eyes "no! There are people who would mourn if you died!" i yelled "(Y/N)..." he whispered. I choked back a sob as the tears flowed down my cheeks "i-i would mourn if you died Zero...what am i going to do without you? please Zero just- DON'T LEAVE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!" i yelled bending forward with my hands on my chest to try and ease tha pain i felt.

My lips trembled and a lump formed in my throat, sobs flew out of my mouth loudly it made me cry even harder at how pathetic i was being. Before i knew it Yuki, the headmaster, Toga and all of the night class was behind me listening to my wails with pity. I looked up at hi to see tears in his own eyes and that was a suprise "please Zero..." i muttered moving my hair aside to reveal my neck "i can't!" he yelled. I shook my head with a sad smile "it's okay...it's okay" was al i whispered as i used my finger nail to make a small cut on my neck to tempt him. He stared at the blood trailed down my pale neck, i scooted closer until i was practically hugging him and felt him lap up the blood. There was a commotion in the background as Kaname, Shiki, Aido and Takuma tried to stop what was happening but got held back. Zero sunk his fangs into my flesh and started drinking the key to his freedom.

Zero kept on drinking and rapidly, i could fell my body weaken along with my mind i gripped Zero's hair as his sunk his fangs down deeper 'wow...i'm going to die...at least it's for a good cause, i always wanted to know how it felt to die and you can only experience it once so this is it...I wish it would've been by natural causes rather than like this but it can't be helped' i thought to myself as i whimpered in pain.

*Author's P.O.V*

Silent cries from everyone watching resonated from the room, everyone that loved (Y/N) could do nothign but watch as she got the life drained out of here, they loved her....they all did probably not the same way but still love is love. Yuki looked away tears trailing down her face, the headmaster held her close to his chestcrying also. Toga remained stoic but he had taken a liking to the girl so he did feel sad. Kaname felt his chest tighten and the urge to kill Zero had to be pushed aside 'it's what (Y/N) truly wants, i must abide by it' he thought. Tears flowing down the pureblood's face which was rather unusual. Aido sobbed rather loudly while watching Shiki trying to bite back his own tears. Takuma had his head buried in his hands as he tried to make sure no one saw his crying face. Rima showed a sad expression on her usually emotionless face. Ruka just sighed sadly as well as Akatsuki.

(Y/N) began to lose grip on Zero in turn he moved his chained arms as far as they would go to hold her up, blood flowed into Zero's mouth and some down his chin. Zero's own tears hit (Y/N)'s cheeks as he sucked the life out of his love, (Y/N) smiled through the pain and that was the last emotion she showed before she fell unconscious but Zero didn't stop drinking (Y/N) wouldn't want him too. Sobbing a little Zero pulled the girl close and continued, he head fell back as well as her arms until Zero couldn't take anymore literally there was no more to drink.

(Y/N)'s heart rate slowed as her mind drfited in and out of a usefullness, her head softly made contact with the ground as Zero put her down gently. Unbeknownst to her she smiled as she took her last breath. Zero put his head down and sobbed quietly Kaname falling to his knees and staring longingly at the fallen girl. The room seemed to have taken it's own emotion, everyone was filled with sorrow as they stared at the lifeless body of the girl who brought nothing but life everywhere she went. No one could hold it in...not after what they just witnessed tears fell from every being in that room even (Y/N), things wouldn't be fun anymore...things wouldn't be happy not that she was gone, she was the light in their darkness, the happiness to their misery, she was in every sense of the word their everything and without her...what else do they have...they have nothing at all.

                                                                                ~The End~

                                                                                      or is it?