New appearance

Random pov: Midoriya was laying in bed sound asleep until the sound of an alarm started to echo throughout the room. Midoriya slowly moves out of bed to turn off the alarm, having bags under his eyes clearly tired from watching his favorite All Might video. Slowly moving forward to the bathroom to wash up and get ready to go for another day of training to become a hero.

Midoriya was washing his face when he notice that his bangs seem longer than before and his head feels heavier than yesterday, he than looked into the mirror and only found a girl that almost looks exactly like him but as girl.

Midoriya's pov:

I stared into the mirror not sure what I was seeing so I touched the mirror making sure that it was real and when I did nothing seemed to change. I did the most rational thing to do. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed and my voice came out totally different from my actual voice, it seemed to be high yet smooth which was strange for me.

"Honey are you ok" my mom asked as she walked in the bathroom in with short breaths because she was worried that I had seriously injured myself. She looked at me shocked to see instead of her son being their, it was girl. "Mom, what the heck happened to me?" I asked her with a worried face. "Honey is that really you?" she said with a still shocked face.

"Yes mom it's me Izuku!" I said to her trying to reassure her that I am indeed her so......well her daughter now.

"My goodness deary what happened?" she ask finally out of her state of shock. "That's what I like to know!" I stated worried.

"Hehe" my mom giggled "what?" I asked confused to what she was giggling about. "Well you do look cute as girl, hehe" she said while giggling, meanwhile I started to blush a deep red "M-MOM!" I said trying to stop her but she continued to giggle. I sigh as I give up but at that moment I realized what am I going to do now.

"Mom can you happen to fix my uniform into a girl uniform for me please?" I asked my mom and she nodded with a smile.

I wonder what will everyone think once they see me, I said to myself a little scared by the thought.

"Here you go sweety" my mom said while coming out with a girls uniform and ?

I was confused what I was looking at so I asked " mom what's this?" I asked while pointing at a pair of matching clothing that is dark green with black lace on it. " well dear you are now a lady so you have to wear a bra and don't worry I made sure that they were the sexy ones, hehe" my mom said with an evil smile and I shuddered feeling my male pride leave me.

Small Time skip~

I finally managed to get away from my mom torturing me by lecturing me about what its like to be a girl and how to act. I was drained already and the day hasn't even started yet *sigh*

I was now at the school but I was shaking from nerves. "Ok you can do this" I said to myself trying to calm my nerves down. I started walking towards my classroom hoping people will still treat me the same.

I slowly opened the door to only to be greeted by a book flying towards me. I dodged the book but it ended up hitting someone else. I look behind me and only to realize im SOOOO DEAD. "I-I-Im s-so s-sorrry Kacchan!" I said stuttering like a mad man or should I say mad women.

Kacchan looked annoyed by getting hit by the book but soon looked at me and started to look confused. "Are you ok Kacchan" I said but only to get interrupted by everybody in the classroom.

"I don't remember you being in our class, may I ask who you are?" Iida asked me and I just looked at him nervous. " hey you almost look like Izuku, OMG ARE YOU HIS SISTER?" Uraraka said while squealing in happiness.

*sigh* "I'm actually Izuku guys"

..........everyone was silent as they stare at me.

"Your fucking kidding me right" Kacchan says while walking to his desk while being slightly annoyed by the turn of events.

"Why would I joke about this, *sigh* fine believe what you will" I said sulking while I walk to my desk.

"EHHHHHH????" everyone shouted (except Todoroki and Kacchan) I flinched at the loudness. "Wow Izuku I didn't realize you look smokin as a girl and I think you may have bigger boobs than all the girls in the class" Mineta said while looking like he was about to pounce on his prey. I shivered at the thought but soon after, all the girls were beating Mineta into grape juice by the time they were done.

Bakugo's pov:

I was sitting at the back of the class watching that fucking nerd, I still couldn't understand why the fuck Deku turned into a FREAKIN GIRL. But when I look closely at deku her hair was long just above her waist and the school uniform nicely complimented her figure, wait.... WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN THINKING!!!!

Todoroki's pov:

Bakugo was starting to smoke from his head while I just sat their in silence examining Izuku from head to toe. I wasn't sure either how Izuku became a girl but for some reason I even more drawn to him, I mean her since he is now a girl. I looked at Izuku and notice how cute her face was. I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts, I felt my face slightly heat up.

Izuku's pov:

Iida had finally calmed the class down and told everyone to get into their seats. While he did that Mr. Aizawa came into the classroom.

He looked at the class and noticed me "hmm, Midoryia why do you look like girl? Actually nevermind save that for a later date" Mr. Aizawa stated while looking bored like usual.

"Today we are going to train on something very different than what we usually train as" Mr. Aizawa stated with a small smirk while everyone looked confused, even me.

Note: hey guys I decided to create a new story so now this is my second story that I made so far and I hope you like it. Also, ill try and update as fast as I can.