Damn!!!

Izuku's POV:

Ever since incident that happened with Shoto, I've been on edge. I really have no idea what to do now since the weather has gotten colder meaning that fall has offically taken place.

To be honest im kinda glad fall is here since it's not like summer where you feel like your turning into crispy bacon.....hmmmm bacon....great I just made myself hungry.

Oh and don't get me started for winter since thats the time where I wished I was fucking polar bear................I think I need to stop hanging around kacchan.

Anyways right now im just sitting in class waiting for Mr. Aizawa to start class. All of sudden Lida came bursting through the door like he just saw something morbid but knowing Lida, he probably just saw someone chewing with their mouth open.

"GUYS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT THIS OUT!!!" was all Lida said while he pulled a tablet out of no where.

Playing a video that was talking about hero's showing their hidden talents for the school.

That got most of us wondering what the heros would do.

"Does anyone else know who might be coming than?" finally speaking up.

" hmm it not really but they said they would let us know on the day it starts." Lida says with the thinker look.

BANG

The door suddenly slams open we all look over expecting Kacchan but he was already here, he was being creepy quiet right now.

It was Mr. Aizawa with a scowl that could rival kacchans.

We all didnt speak or make any sound we all just sat in a tense slience, but we did kinda stared at him kinda like he would easily murder us.

He walks to the front and goes behind his desk and grabs his big lumpy sleeping, climbing in into it looking like the sleeping bad swallowed him.
He turns to look at us with the same scowl on his face and says

"Today's class is all about slience if anyone talks to loud or any type of sound being made will be personally kicked out by me, so I suggest you guys all shut up" after he was done what kinda seemed like threatening to us goes to sleep behind the desk.

"I wonder what got shoved up his butt today" Mineta said quietly to me.

"Maybe he got what ever hot head shoves up his butt everyday" Aysu says also speaking quietly.

I was pretty much having a mental breakdown trying to not burst out laughing.

I suddenly felt cold though, I slowly turn my head and see Kacchan glaring murder at us. (A/N: and at that moment, they knew, they fucked up)

"Anyone get the feeling that were gonna die soon?" I said to Mineta and Aysu

"Nope im to pretty to die" Mineta said while trying to do a hair flip.

............

"Yea but I can always use you as human shield" said Aysu

Oh boy its gonna be a long day.

Time skip~4 days

Welp I figured out why Mr. Aizawa was in bad mood the last couple of days. It seems like the school made him the mascot sign person.

Lets just say clowns and him dont mix, seriously im kinda terrified now.

"Hey guys lets all sit together for the show" said Uraraka pretty much dragging everybody.

Uh oh their were limited amount of seats and im the only one standing.....why is life being such a jerk.

"Hey Izuku if you need a seat ill let you sit on my lap" Mineta said with a creepy grin.

Oh dear lord please have mercy on me.

Suddenly my arm is being grabbed and im pulled onto someone else's lap. My body tensed as I looked up to see Kacchans face which happened to be glaring at Mineta for some reason.

"K-kacchan w-what are you d-doing?"
I said feeling like im gonna die.

"Just shut up and sit and at least your not sitting on a perverts lap" he said in gentle tone which will always freak ne out for some reason.

"Geez way to take away a mans dream" Mineta mutters only receiving a hard glare in turn by Kacchan.

"T-thank you kacchan " I whispered since the show was going to start.

"Yeah yeah now shut up" he said not looking at me.

Random pov:

The lights in the room had been dimed and a spot light was shown at the center of the stage that had red curtains.

Everyone was growing excited but little did they know that they were gonna be tortured instead.

Lets just say some people cant sing.

A/N: hey guys sorry for this crappy chapter and late update, I had been delayed due to some internet issues.