Shocked As Hell!!!

Random PoV:

Almost everyone had managed to survive Izuku's Shark week, Except for a certain hedgehog which he now has new found fear. It was a new day and the weather had seemed to be getting worse but people have been to busy notice the fucking huge ass storm coming there way.

Izuku's POV:

I was entering the classroom and only Shoto was there.

"H-hey Shoto!"  I noticed Shoto slightly flinched when I called him since he gazing out the window like there was someone mooning him.....don't ask.

"Hey" was all he said.

"Are you alright shoto? You don't really seem like yourself today" I said concerned for Shoto since yes he is usually quiet but when he seems nervous shit is gonna go down....damnit Kacchan.

"Y-yeah im fine, just a little tired"

Last time I checked tired makes people yamn and want to sleep not make you seem paranoid or jumpy.

I was going to pry furthur but was interrupted when everyone else came into the class. I give a side glance at Shoto out concern before walking to my seat. Ill talk to him later hopefully he will open up then.

Shoto's POV:

I keep looking out the window because the weather has been putting me on edge. Truth be told I always hated these types of storms because they always seem to bring bad memories with them.

I didn't realize how lost in thought I was until I heard a certain cute stutter.

"H-hey Shoto" I flinched a little since I saw a bit of lighting in the corner of my eye but managed to get out a small hey.

"Are you alright shoto? You don't really seem like yourself today" this right here is why I like Izuku so much, she seems to notice the smallest things. Like if this was another person they would just think im doing my usual emo phase, which I never thought I really did anyways.

(A/N: yeah like anyone will believe that😒. Shoto: why must you keep popping up out of no where it's starting to annoy me. A/N: *GASP* s-so c-cold, you know what your tired. Shoto: you can't fire me😓. A/N: kacchan is now my fave. Shoto: *GASP* starts chasing A/N.

~fancy time skip to after breaking out of jail/school ~

Izuku's POV:

Once classes was over I bee lined to Shoto who pretty much had me concerned all day due to his very jumpy and paranoid self.

"Hey Shoto!!!" I called out while doing that awkward half walk/run to the door where Shoto was holding the door for me.

"Hm? Izuku what are you doing I thought you were going with the others?"

"Well I was wondering do you want to hang out at my house?" I said slightly panting.

Shoto's face slightly turned a bit red. See this why Im concerned for him,he is probably getting sick.

"You sure you wanna hang out today?" he said while glancing up at the sky.

Thinking nothing of it I said " Of course, come on lets go!" I said happily.

We talked while we walked towards the huge gate that protected the school from outsiders. While we were about to pass the gate we were stopped by sudden loud noise.

"Oooooiiiiii!!!!"

Both of us whipped our heads toward the person that made the noise, not to our surprise it was Kacchan. He was running towards and when he got to us he was slightly panting.