Demon

Izuku's POV:

It was the day after the horrifying talent show and sadly I don't think ill view pie normally after what Midnight did at the talent show. *shudders*

Anyways lately I haven't been feeling right. Not sure if im getting sick or what. I think I should be fine though since im only having slight pain and before I bored you even more with my long thoughts my mom yelled to me.

"Hey sweetie are you coming to have breakfast before you leave for school!?"

"Coming! Im just gonna go to the washroom first!"

I yelled back. Walking to the washroom I suddenly had a very bad feeling like that feeling you get when you know what's gonna happen but you really hoped it didn't. Ignoring the weird feeling I had I went to the bathroom to do my business.

(A/N: little did Izuku know that she was in for a bloody surprise muahahaha *cough*cough* )

Random POV:

All was normal in Izuku's house, Izuku's mom was finishing up making breakfast. All was going swell until Izuku's mom heard.

" AHHHHH IM BLEEDING, IM GONNA DIEEEEE! MOM CALL AN AMBULANCE I NEED HELP!!!!"

Izuku's mom was horrified so she ran towards the bathroom where Izuku was. When she walked in all the Izuku's mom could do was deadpan .

There in the bathroom was Izuku look ing like she saw a murder. Her hands held toliet paper that had blood on it.

"Izuku sweetie your not dying this is normal for girls." Izuku's mom tried calming down her used to be son.

........

"Oh" was all Izuku said while her mother just facepalmed.

"Honey im pretty sure at least me or one of the girls at your school explained what a period is" this statement made Izuku pale since she didn't want to pay attention to momo or her mom about these things.

Time skip ~ a torture lesson

Izuku's POV:

Finally at school I was feeling even more weird since I started my period. I felt super angry for some reason and lets just say these cramps aren't helping.

Reaching to my classroom I opened the door praying that I can control my temper......chocolate sounds so freaking good right now.

Random POV:

Everything was normal in class A, the usual loudness from a certain hedgehog and causal chatter from the others.

So when Izuku entered the room everyone turned there attention to her. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE noticed how tense looking Izuku looked.

The guys were confused on why she looked tense but the girls knew better since they too have experienced shark week.

"Izuku are you alright?" Lida asked looking slightly concerned for his friend.

"Yea im fine" was all Izuku said while slowly walking to her seat.

All the girls were looking at Izuku understandably while they also looked at the boys slightly worried for there safety.

Shoto's POV:

I wonder what was wrong with Izuku she looked like she was fighting to stay calm. I also caught the looks of the other girls, they looked like they understand what was going on with Izuku but why did they look worried when they looked at all the guys.

Kacchan's POV:

What the Fuck is even going on ? Fuck Deku's weird attitude, but why the fuck were all the girls looking at all the guys with worried looks. It's not like Deku would become a time bomb because that's my fucking thing.

(A/N: little did he know Izuku was a ticking time bomb MUAHAHAHA)

Random POV:

Izuku was sitting at her desk praying for this day to be over already. She was also hoping nothing would set her off because if something she wouldn't know how to control herself.

Than it happened....

The thing that would set her off....

"HEY! Deku what got your panties in a twist?"

............................

All the girls paled knowing whats gonna happen.

Slowly Izuku turned her head towards the idiot hedgehog. Her bangs shadowing her eyes while a dark aura started to come from Izuku in large waves.

Everyone flinched even the hot headed hedgehog.

Izuku slowly got up fron her desk and stalked over to where Katsuki was. "Kacchannnn ~" Izuku sang creeply. Katsuki being the prideful idiot he is sometimes says something he will defiantly regret.

"Oh fuck off will you Deku, no one needs your sour ass around here!"

At this Izuku finally revealed her normally bright green eyes that were now an almost blackish green, that looked like it would suck any life out of anything that came in contact. And it was at this moment he knew. He fucked up.

Slowly trying to back away a from a murderous Izuku but it was to late for him since he had sealed his fate. Izuku grabbed Katsuki by the coller and smashed his face against the desk multiple times until she was finally happy with his no longer humanish face. After the face smashing she lifted Katsuki like a sack of potatoes and threw him out the window.

.........................

That was all the class could do since they were horrified by what they just witnessed.

Suddenly the class room door opened to reveal Aizawa. Izuku who was looking for her next target locked on to her teacher. The menacing aura was still hanging around Izuku and was about to attack her teacher until Aizawa did something that shocked everyone.

"Here Izuku! Have a snickers" was all Mr. Aizawa said before tossing the snickers towards Izuku before walking to his desk like all this was normal.

Izuku went from demon mode to an angel when she got the snickers.

"Better?" Aizawa inquired.

"Better!" Izuku said happly, going to her seat while still eating her snickers.

The class just sweatdropped at what was just happening.

Girl's POV:

Damn Deku is seriously a force to be reckoned with when she's mad and on shark week.

Boy's POV:

We should have emergency chocolate bars just in case something like this happens again, and I definitely don't want to end up like Katsuki.

Aizawa's POV:

I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Shame I had to give away my chocolate bar. *sigh* my life sucks.

(A/N: CHOCOLATE IS LIFE!!!)

Katsuki's POV:

Note to self, never fuck with a demon Izuku.

I groan while lying down on a bunch of thorn like vines that seemed to appear out of no where.

(A/N: hey guys sorry for not updating just been busy with tortuous days of socialization lol jk anyways this chapter is very much crappy and im sorry I had tortured you guys if you had been reading this. I also wannna say thanks to everyone who have been liking my story, it means alot to me. Love yalls.)