Sweet Victory

Izuku's POV:

Me and Kacchan are waiting for our turn to distract our oppent which so happens to be Uraraka and Todoroki, I don't like having to fight my friends but at least it's not really fighting since we are supposed to distract them. I was starting to mumble again until someone snapped me out of my thoughts by flicking me in the forehead. I look up to see Kacchan looking at me annoyed by my mumbling.

"S-sorry Kacchan" I said while looking down my feet while playing with my fingers, I felt a slight blush on face from embarrassment. I look back up to see Kacchan's face and was only met with his eyes that are wide and I noticed that their was a slight pink on his cheeks. 'Weird' I thought

"Yea whatever just don't fucking do it again" he said as he quickly turned his head away. Why is he the one embarrassed ? I thought to myself.

"Anyways we need to think of a plan on how to take out the two faced asshole and the annoying chick" Kacchan said as his face became more annoyed by the fact he can't just blast them into pieces.

Just when I was about to say something I got interupted by Midnight "ok Deku and Bakagou are up next and the theme of this will be a restaurant theme" Midnight said happily. "What do you mean by theme ? " I said being extremely confused.

"Well if you guys were paying attention I had themes picked out so that in certain situations you have to figure out what way to distract an enemy in different types of enviroment" Midnight said to me "also here you guys should change into these" Midnight handed me a maid outfit.

"Ok but what's up with the maid outfit ? " I questioned "heh guess you have to wait and find out now don't you" Midnight said with wink which only made me even more confused and bit scared.

Little time skip~

I finished getting dressed and was now walking toward Kacchan who was wearing a butler suit which made him look handsome...........WAIT WHAT ????? Great now im losing my mind. *sigh*

I walked up beside Kacchan "so you ready ? " I asked "Tsk, im always ready" he said as finely looked down towards me for the first time and he seemed to freeze once he looked at me. "Kacchan are you ok ? " I questioned with a slight tilt of the head. "U-uh yeah fine" he said finally snapping out of his trance with a slight blush on his face.

Kacchan's POV :

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WEAR THIS FUCKING SHIT ? " I said (A/N : you mean more like yelled 😐. Kacchan : do you wanna die 😡 A/N : 😰 anyways lets continue on with the story)

I was standing at the door where we are supposed to enter once we get called to go in. While I waiting for the slow Deku, I was lost in thought thinking about what we need to do in this stupid ass excersize. I was broke out of my train of thought when someone came right beside me "are you ready ? " I heard and I didn't even have to turn to know that it was Deku. I noticed her voice was less annoying when she was guy I thought. Realizing I didn't answer yet I said "Tsk, im always ready" as I finally turned towards deku I froze. I noticed Deku was wearing a maid outfit which made her bust look even bigger and the way the outfit complemented the curves, her hair was put in a pony tail and the way her bangs nicely shaped her face and I didn't realize before but the way her eyes are very captivating.

I finally broke my trance when Deku said "Kacchan are you ok ? " I noticed the worry look on her face which made her even more cute....Damn it im doing it again. "U-u yeah im fine" I said, I mentally facedpalmed when I noticed my stutter.

"OK TEAM MIDORIYA AND BAKAGOU YOU ALLOWED TO PROCEED" Midnights voice rang into ear pieces.

Deku's POV :

After Midnight told us to go in we entered what seemed to be a elegant restaurant. "Ok you two, lets see how you two handle the villans without using quirks" Me and Kacchan were preparing for Urakara and Todoroki to come in.

Soon ice started to cover everything, I look around for the source and notice Todoroki standing with a hand on the wall that was continuing to cover the place in ice making it impossible to escape. Than Urakara came in walking towards us " well sorry guys but it seems you guys have no place to go now" she said while she smiled "if you guys surrender now we won't have to fight" she said while sweatdropping and I know she really didn't want to fight us because one i am her friend and second she knew Kacchan would probably be able to kill her.

That's when an idea hit me like a brick and lucky me Kacchan was still right beside me giving one of his deadly glares towards Todoroki. I pulled on shirt to get his attention " Kacchan I have an Idea but you need to follow along" I whispered to him because Urakara seemed distracted by her own thoughts and Todoroki to far to hear us. Kacchan stared at me for a moment than nodded while looking back to the two people in front of us.

"Ok I need you to distract Urakara by using your charms so that means try flirting with her while also acting like a butler meanwhile I try to distract Todoroki ok" I said to Kacchan which he seemed surprised by the plan and a little annoyed by it but he still nodded.
"Good and once you get her distracted enough try and take her down gently" I said in hush whisper and he again nodded.

Soon enough Kacchan walked towards Urakara, who seemed to be brought back from her trance by his sudden movement so she got into a fighting stance. All of sudden Kacchan stopped in front of her with a calm expression on his face which usually never is. Kacchan suddenly bowed with a hand over his chest almost bowing like a real butler would and said "my lady you seem to be in distress would you like me to relieve that stress ? " Kacchan said in a very seductive voice which made Urakara blush like a mad women and she suddenly lost her fighting stance. I mentally said good job Kacchan to how he really pulled that off and I was really surprised how he actually listened to me and how sexy he became..... What hell is wrong with me all sudden thinking Kacchan is sexy !

No ! I need to focuse on Todoroki. I slowly made my way towards him and he noticed me coming towards him so he got into a fighting stance so I stopped where I was. Todoroki started having ice wrap around my feet making me enable to move. Todoroki was to busy making sure was no escape and now focused on me to even notice that Urakara was on the ground having a serious nose bleed.

"You better give up Deku their is no way you can defeat me without using your quirk" Todoroki said and all of sudden Kacchan started to run at Todoroki but was stopped by Ice encasing him making him not able to move. "Deku what the heck are you doing what happened to your plan" Kacchan yelled to me but I ignored him.

"It's better to give up Deku" Todoroki said as he starts walking towards me. Oh my god this is gonna be super embarrassing I thought to myself as I am now putting my plan in action. "M-master I have already given myself to you" I said with glossy eye's and deep red cheeks.

Todoroki POV :

"It's better to give up Deku " I said emotionless while walking closer towards her but my mind keeps thinking on how cute Deku looks with that maid outfit. I stopped right in front of her and noticed she had her head down and her bangs covered her eyes until she looked up at me with eyes that are glossy and cheeks deep red while saying "M-master I have already given myself up to you" at that moment my eye's widened than out of nowhere my nose started bleeding like a waterfall until I passed out.

Kacchan's POV :

After Todoroki fell on the ground with his nose still bleeding like Urakara I managed to break out of the ice and went to help Deku.

"THE WINNERS ARE DEKU AND BAKAGOU" Midnight said in the speakers. Once I helped Deku she hugged me "Kacchan we did it " she said happily " Tsk" was all I could managed to say since I was a bit flustered by the hug. "O-oh s-soory Kacchan" she said a bit flustered also as she tried pulling away but I stopped her as I pulled her even closer "you did good idiot" I said as I felt a blush on my cheeks.

A/N : ok this chapter is a little longer and sorry for that and also the long wait. I hope you guys like the story so far and please let me know what you guys think.😊