The Grand Prize

A/N: sorry guys im skipping a bit over the volleyball match because im being a bit lazy sorry again.

Note: ' = thoughts

Random POV:

The score was 25-20 and Deku's team had won.

Even though Deku and Shoto were having a quick celeberation and Katsuki was being his normal pissy self about the lose.

While the others were doing their own thing no one noticed a certian brunette sitting in the corner like she was a homeless person. She was watching her life flash before her eyes. The only thing she kept wondering was 'WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO DEKU TO MAKE HER SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING???'

Deku's POV:

I was so glad that we won but now im sore like no tommorow, since Kacchan had to be super mad at every point we made he started to use his quirk a bit to make the ball go faster and harder. (A/N: get your heads out the gutter lol)

So now im going to be covered in brusies tommorow. Other than that me and Shoto were having a quick celebration by getting ourselves cooled down. We pretty much ran to the water, once I was far enough in the water I dived in and Shoto was following behind.

I was about to lift my head out the water but I didn't notice that Shoto was only a couple of inches apart from me. So when I lifted my head my face came faced to Shoto's.

I felt my face go a little red since he was super close and the fact my brain seems to wonder about things that kinda scare even me. "S-sorry Shoto I didn't see you there".

"It's fine but their is something on your face" Shoto said cooley.

"W-hat i-is it??" I said trying my best not freak out about what could be on my face.

"Hm, let me get a closer look" he said while getting even closer to my face.

I was probably blushing many shades of red by now and I don't even understand why though. Ever since I became a girl I started to feel different around Shoto and Kacchan.

I than started to stare into Shoto's beautiful eyes. When he finally was close enough that noses were pretty much touching I was trying my best not to have those god awful nose bleeds. Since for some reason I think Shoto got ten times more attractive by the way the water is dripping of his hair and slowly making their way down to his gorgoues face. WHY AM I THINKING THESE THINGS??? I need to go bury myself in a hole where no one can find me so I can die from embarrassement from these awful thoughts.

"Oh I see it's just your hair on your face" Shoto said suddenly making snap out of my thoughts.

"Pardon?" I ask just making sure if I heard that right.

"I said it's just your hair thats on your face" he said making me deadpan at this. All I thought at that moment was 'really Shoto'.

Suddenly I felt something grab a hold of my butt making me freeze in my tracks.

Shoto's POV:

I couldn't help but mentally facepalm myself since I got so distracted by Deku that I unintentionally went closer to her face. I really wanted to kiss her for some reason. Why am I even thinking about this, I must be getting brain damage. I sighed from all this thinking.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when I suddenly see Deku looking horrified for some reason.

"Hey Deku, you alright?" I said slightly concerned for her well being.

"S-s-somthing......" she managed to quietly squeak out which I only gave her a confused look.

"S-something is t-touching m-me" she said still making a very scared face.

"Where?" I asked since now I know what's wrong I can help her.

She suddenly blushed a bit which slightly made me confused but what she said next almost gave me a heart attack.

"Something is touching my butt and im kinda scared to move" she said super fast but I still managed to hear it clearly.

My eyes widened when I hears that but than turned serious. I went around Deku to see whats touching her and when I found the source I nearly felt my rage was going to start a BBQ.

I looked down to see Mineta grabbing Deku's ass with a creepy smile on his face. He suddenly looked up and his eyes met my cold glaring ones and his smile disappeared instantly and now was shivering like a coward.

Lets just say I nearly had Mineta in hell for a few minutes. Once that was done me and Deku headed back to where the others were.

"T-thank you for getting rid of whatever that was touching me" Deku said to me slightly blushing.

"It's ok" I said calmly and as soon as I said that Momo came to us and announced the prize to everyone again. I mentally smirked at what the prize was.

"Congrats Deku and Shoto you guys win the prize!!" Momo said happily.

"What's the prize?" Deku said with a slight tilt of her head.

"Hehe, well you had won a free movie and spa treatment Momo said with a evil glint in her eyes which actually made me shiver surprisingly.

"Oh and what does Shoto get?" Deku said innocently.

"Well since men are harder to please, he gets to order anyone of his choice around for day" Momo said with a scary smirk on her face.

"O-oh" was all Deku said to that.

Deku's POV:

I did not expect that to be the prize that Shoto gets. Im kinda worried who he would choose, I hope it's not me because sometimes I feel like Shoto can be more cruel than Kacchan at times. I shivered at the thought.

"Heh, don't worry Deku I'll try my best not to break you while having you serve me for the day" Shoto suddenly said which shocked me to outer space if that made sense.

Shoto started to walk away with a slight smirk and at that moment all I could think was..... God why do you hate me so much. (God: geez why do you guys always blame me.😩)

(A/N): hey guys sorry again for the slow updates I just have a lot going on and im also having writers block a lot. Also, I am truely sorry if this chapter was crap.