Halloween Special 🎃

A/N: Happy Halloween guys and just letting you know this is the first special I have ever done and probably won't be any good but I hope you enjoy anyways.

Izuku's POV:

Today was a special day since our class was holding a special haunted house for everyone. Right now me and Momo are talking about how each of our classmates needs to dress up for our haunted house.

Lets just say Momo is serectly plotting  against the whole class since some of her suggestions are kinda scary. Luckily for most people some are just kind of funny for example, Lida will be optimus prime and Mineta will be a grape. Ok that may not be funny to some but to me it is.

Right now im putting the rest of the decorations out since someone *cough* Mineta *cough* decided they had better things to do which I highly doubted.

I just finished putting the last of the decorations up and now the room looks pretty awesome. We have cobwebs all over the place and smoke machine to cover the ground with smoke creating a creepy effect.

Just as I was admiring my hard work I heard loud footsteps that sounded like it could compete with a herd of horses. I mean can anyone ever walk quietly anymore? I thought to myself as the door was suddenly slamed opened.

I look over and instantly my face pales as I see Momo with an evil smile that could rival the devil.

Momo's POV:

Little before confronting Izuku

I was looking at the old costumes so I can give one to Izuku since she is the only one left that doesn't have one.

Just as was about to give up hope I thought of something that would be perfect. *cue the evil smile* I used my quirk to make this sexy sheep costume.

You guys may be wondering, why sheep? Well it's simple, it's all part of my evil plan MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *suddenly starts coughing violently*
......sorry im good.

I started to run to where Izuku was almost tripping on air multiple times.
Where I got to the classroom I slamed the door open and I instantly smiled sweetly.....(A/N: that's what she thinks.)

I see Izuku pale for some reason...oh well.

"Hey Izuku I got your costume and you have to wear it, no buts." was all I said as I threw the costume at Izuku's face and walking back out.

"Oh forgot to say the party is going to start soon so you better get ready."

Izuku's POV:

After she said to get ready and left. I was already dreading thos costume, I mean looking at the costume doesn't look bad but that's by it's self. Ugh why does life hate me.

I head to the girl's change room to get ready for the party and all I can do is hope everything will go well......but knowing my luck it's going to be the opposite.

Time skip to the party-

Random POV:

Almost everyone was at the party except a certain little sheep.

But when the little sheep did arrive at the party, little did the innocent sheep know it caught the attention of two certain predators.

Shoto thoughts:.HOLY..MOTHER...OF..SHEEp.

Katsuki's thoughts : FUCK SAKES DEKU ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME!!

Both predators looking at it's prey looking for a right time to strike.

The little sheep started to get nervous noticing the intense eyes of a lion and a tiger. (A/N: guess who is who😂)

Both predator look at each other nodding showing that they will share for a time being. The predators walk in sync towards the little sheep who was getting even more nervous.

Suddenly both predators grabbed the little sheep by an arm and started to drag the sheep away to its doom.

Little did the three know that an evil Momo had this all planed and was watching them with popcorn in hand and smiling evilily.