WTF???

Izuku's POV:

Why is everything so confusing at this point in my life? Seems like my life is just a show to entertain some weird people who actually decide to watch it out of boredom.

Anyways it's a new day and hopefully not full of weird moments with Shoto and Kacchan.

Walking into class I spot only All might there.  Looking around the room confused "uuuhhhh where is everyone? D-don't tell me I was late or did Kacchan kill everyone!" I said a little horrified about that last thought.

"Pfft! Calm down young Midoriya no such thing happened, everyone is outside early for today's lesson" All might said with a little chuckle near the end.

"Oh?" still pretty confused about the situation.

" I know your probably confused right now but the reason why I'm here is to see what you can fully do with your new found quirk"

Rrrright I kinda forgot about that hehe *sweatdrop*

" So what are we gonna be doing here than?" I said still pretty confused at this slightly pointless conversation.

"Well your going to fight me and were going somewhere special for this."

...........................
...........................

I'm gonna die aren't I *starts crying internally*

"O-oh o-k" I said totally not nervous on what's to come.

~little time skip of All Might trying to calm a ticking time bomb

All Might took us to place where it almost looks like the training grounds for our rescue training. We stopped walking once we got to a clear area. All Might turned around to face me, I wonder if someone told All Might that his eye's are pretty scary but weirdly beautiful at the same time.

"Are you ready young Midoriya?"

Hahah no "yes sir!" I said with totally fake confidence again.

"Let's begin!"

After that was said All Might's big form started to come at me with great speed. I dodge a punch being thrown at me with such great force that it made a cloud of dust. As the dust was flying, I it used the dust as a cover to make it hard for All Might to see me.
I see him trying to pin point where I am but I quickly moved behind him, using all for one feeling the power rush to my arm to deliver a blow to the number 1 hero. Sadly All might quickly turned around blocking the punch but the blow managed to push him back. Deciding it was time to use the new ability I got I had vines come out of the ground and quickly wrapping around All Might, shocking him a little before he easily ripped through the vines.

Suddenly I'm grabbed and thrown into the sky. "AAHHHHH TOOOOO HIGHHHH! TOOO HIGHHHH!" I couldn't help but scream as I kept flying up. Once I started falling back to ground, I use the vines to capture me before I do a *splat* on the ground.

Just before I could touch the ground again I'm seriously got butted away....seriously I got hit by All Might's butt....well, I no longer have any dignity left. The hit caused me to crash into a rocky wall which also ended up being the bottom of a cliff.
Feeling the bruises form all over I managed to push myself up.

I could see All Might running at me with a really scary face which made me panic and I didn't really think on  what I was doing once I started to lift my leg up and to only bring it down. Once I stomped on the ground a few cracks were made until a huge rumble that shook the ground made both me and All Might fall over from unexpected turn of events.

I look over to see All Might suddenly being lifted by huge piece of earth by his.......underwear????! I took a step back once I realize what I just...did I just create a freaking mountain!???

"Congratulations young Midoriya! You seem to growing with your new abilities!" I heard All Might praise me from the point of the Mountain...still being hung by underwear 'did I seriously managed to give a wedgie to the number 1 hero!' I thought horrified. "DO YOU NEED MY HELP TO GET YOU DOWN?" I yelled so he could hear me.

There was big moment of silence...................................................................

"Yes please but can we not talk about this ever again!" I finally heard All Might say.

Mini time skip to getting All Might do~

Nezu's POV:

I was watching the live feed I was getting from the training between All Might and Midoriya. 'Hmm seems like Midoriya has even more abilities but they all seem related to the earth, I wonder what else she could do?' once the live stream ended I rewinded the video to where All Might was getting a major wedgie. I smiled evilly, ' this is perfect material for black mailing'
  " hohohohohohoho" I started laughing out loud totally unaware of the passing terrified teachers.

Izuku's POV:

After getting All Might down we decided it was time to head back since it was almost lunch. "Hey All Might?" I asked once I started hearing a weird sound. It sounded like weird laugh but it's like the laugh had evil intentions.

"Yes?" he said looking at me.

"Do you happen to hear that?" I asked looking at All Might who happened to become pale as he seemed to recognize the laugh. "Well there goes my life" he mutters in horror. I just look at him confused but shrug as I went to go get some lunch since I worked up an appetite.

But one thing is still on my mind though, how did I manage to create a mountain like it was nothing. I just realize something! Everytime that I use the vines or even when I created a mountain I didn't seem to get tired or get any draw backs. What is even going on with me?

Random POV:

What no one realized was that Izuku wasn't using a quirk at all. The new powers he seem to achieve right now were only a small portion of what he could really do.

A/N: sorry for the wait / crappy ness for this chapter.