School Trip

Time skip to the next day~

Izuku's POV :

I was sitting in class thinking about yesterday and how Kacchan actually complmented me which is VERY strange coming from him. Also, I don't know why, but when he did hug me and complmented me I felt very flustered and I didn't understand why.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Todoroki came up to me. "Oh hey Todoroki" I said with a small smile. A small blush appeared on Todoroki's face which happened to have gone unoticed since it went aways as fast as it came. "Izuku are you planning to go on our beach trip ? " he asked with a stoic face. "Oh ! I totally forgot about that" I said a little to loudly. "Oh Izuku do you even have a swimsuit ? " Momo said coming into the conversation. "Uh n-no since I can't really use my swim trunks in my new condition" I said slightly embaressed by the topic.

"THIS IS A SERIOUS EMERGENCEY WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING ASAP!! " Momo said unexpectedly causing everyone to look at us weirdly including Kacchan who had just walked inside the classroom.

"After school we will be going shopping so why don't we make this into a sleep over" Momo said happily "u-uh are you sure thats a good idea since you know I was guy" I said unsure of this unexpected turn of events. "Hm ? Well of course it's a good idea (leans forwards so only I could hear) besides who is better to show you how to use a tampon than us girls" she said with a evil smirk spreading across her lips which makes me wish I turned back into a male so I wouldnt have to suffer this torture that im about to go through.

Time skip to after school and at the mall~

"It's going to be ok Deku, you have me here to help you ok" Uraraka said to me trying to cheer me up after the torture of having to try on so many outfits. If this is a life a girl has to go through each day than I wonder what actual hell seems like, I thought to myself.

"Are we almost done yet ? " I said tiredly dragging my feet to a chair to rest. "Hehe come on Izuku it's not that bad" Momo said while finding more swimsuits for me to try on. "OH I think I found the perfect match" Momo said suddenly making me pale a little just thinking what swimsuit she may have picked. So far Momo had only picked super revealing swimsuits and lets just say that I prefer to wear a trash bag.

Sigh*"What is it now ? " I said weakly "Izuku you need to try this on, I have a good feeling this is a winner" Momo said shoving an orange two piece in my face and pushing me inside the dressing room.

Little time skip~

I finished putting on the swimsuit that I was given and this time im actually impressed. It was orange with red flowers on it (image above), the colours complmented my pale skin making my eyes and hair stand out even more.

I walk out of the dressing room to only be greeted by "HA ! SEE I TOLD YOU IT WOULD SUIT HER" Momo said to Uraraka happily. "Wow Deku you look amazing"  Uraraka said while giving me a bone crushing hug. When she finally let go "Ill get this one so please NO MORE CLOTHES" I said in a pleading way.

Random POV : 

While Deku was changing out of the swimsuit. Uraraka went to her emo corner having crouched and her arms wrapped around her legs whispering "how the heck is Deku more pretty than I am"😭

Time skip to the day of the trip~

Back to Izuku's POV:

We got off the bus since we arrived at the beach. Iida being his usual all Mr. Serious started yelling on what to do and not do but most people ignored him. Me and Uraraka were heading to the beach hotel since we are sharing a room together, we also wanted to change so we can go swimming.

Little time skip~

Once we were done changing into our swimsuits we headed back towards the beach where we spotted Momo and Todoroki. "Finally your back! we were thinking on playing a little volleyball match isn't that right Todoroki" Momo said while nudging his elbow. ".....Yeah I guess" Todoroki said while looking away from us.

'Hm? I wonder what's wrong with Todoroki, I thought to myself.

Todoroki's POV:

I was talking to Momo about getting everybody to play a game and was asking on what game we should play. While we were discussing on types of beach games to do Momo suddenly noticed people coming towards us and shouted  "Finally your back! we were thinking on playing a little volleyball match isn't that right Todoroki"  I looked to where she was shouting at and once I locked my eyes on Deku I thought I was gonna die from a heart attack. I was brought back from my thoughts by a nudge on my elbow. Finally realizing I still hadn't answered yet ".....Yeah, I guess" I said as I tried to look away from Izuku so he won't see the blush on my face.

Izuku POV:

"Sounds fun! We should get the others so we can start" Uraraka said happily as she started to drag me with her towards the other's but all I could think at that moment was why must I always be dragged into these situations.

A/N: Hey guys sorry if this chapter is a little short but their will be more and I also must thank you guys for the favs of my story it really mean a lot. One last thing, if you guys have any recommendations please let me know and comment what you guys think of the story so far.