The Challenge Ahead

Izuku's pov:

"Ok everyone get into your hero uniforms and meet me outside" Mr. Aizawa said to everyone and they nodded in response.

We were heading to the changing rooms, I had just realized that I don't know what to do in my situation, do I go to the guys changeroom since I use to be a guy or do I go into the girls since I have the appearance of a girl now.

"  Izuku I notice that your having a hard time with deciding what change room to go into, so just with us girls" Aysu said to me seeming to cheer me up.

"O-oh are you sure, since I was guy and transformed into a girl, I just don't want to make any of you uncomfortable" I said a embarrassed

"Hm? Oh it's ok Izuku we already consider you as a girl with us" Aysu smiled but I felt like I just got shot because apparently even when I was a guy I didn't even seem like a man to the girls.

Getting out of my depressed state I walk into the girl's change room, I walked passed most of the girls to the very back of the change room. I started to get change into my hero uniform but once I had it on it looked way too baggy on me *sigh*. "Aw Izuku do you need help?" Momo said with a small giggle.

"Yes, can you happen to create a uniform like this but built for a girl please" I said a little embarrassed. "Hehe of course" Momo giggled at me while she quickly created a uniform just like my old one but made for a girl. Momo handed me the uniform and started to put it on "wow thank you Momo, it's a perfect fit". I said happy that the outfit fits perfectly.

"Your welcome Izuku, if you need anything else its ok to ask me ok" she said with a smile "thank you so much Momo" I said back returning the smile.

We were all done getting change and started to head back to where we were supposed to meet Mr. Aizawa. While heading to the spot we met up with guys and they all looked our way or more like mine since they are probably so used to me being a guy.

(Guys pov)

Holy shit!!! why the hell is Izuku so freakin hot all of a sudden!!

Deku's pov

We reached the spot where we were supposed to train. After awhile I soon noticed Mr.Aizawa coming towards us his face showing that he is completely bored and just wants to sleep.

"Ok everyone today im having someone to help teach you guys" Mr. Aizawa said looking at each and every student while continuing " so you guys better behave yourself".

"YES SIR" the class said at the same time.

"Today we have Midnight helping us again" Mr. Aizawa said pointing lazily towards Midnight. "HHHHELLO EVERBODY" Midnight said being extremly excited.

"Ok everyone! so today instead of learning on how to attack an oppent we will be learning on to how to distract the oppent" Midnight said happily.

I notice Iida had raised his hand to ask question. I giggled by the thought of Lida always being super serious about everything. "Ah! Yes Iida, what is your question?" Midnight said "well I was wondering why we have to distract an oppent while we can easily attack" Iida said with super serious face that made me giggle a little too loud that it caught everyone's attention.

"Hm? Who are you and why do you look similar to Midoriya  ?" Midnight said "Long story so lets just say Midoriya turned into a girl ok so now MOVE ON ALREADY" Aizawa said.

"Geez fine party pooper, ok back to Lida's question the reason why we are going to focuse on distraction techniques is because in certain situations you need to know how to stall an enemy while others can help take down an enemy" Midnight said cooly.

"Also, not all hero's need brute strength to get a villian down on their knees" Midnight added with a almost scary smirk.

"So today we are going to work on the art of seduction" Midnight said like their was no issue "EHHHHH???" almost everybody said at the same time.

"*sigh* I can't believe we are teaching them something this useless" Aizawa mumbled. "I know what you guys are all thinking, like why the heck do we need to learn this. So I'll give you guys an example so what happens when you come across a guy that is destroying buildings. Most of you guys would just take him down with brute strength but their always easier ways to do so and it helps save you energy in case something major comes up." Midnight said cooly.

"CAN WE GET FUCKING STARTED ALREADY" Kacchan saying in a impatient way. "Calm yourself will you! anyways I want you guys to pair in two one has to be a girl and the other be a boy". Midnight said trying to not show how much she was really getting pissed off by Kacchan.

Soon everybody was rushing towards each other to get a good partner and as fast as it happened it ended because almost everyone was paired the only one's left was me and Kacchan. I gulped when I realized I have to pair up with him. Slowly making my way towards him and once I close enough he looked over to me with a pissed of look.

"S-sorry Kacchan I know you don't like me but can we at least work together just this once please?" I said looking into his glaring eye's.

"Tsk-fine but only this once!" I was shocked with what Kacchan said and I feel like his face softened a bit when saying that but I think I only imagined that since I know he hates my guts.

Kacchan's POV:

"S-sorry Kacchan I know you don't like me but can we at least work together just this once please?" Deku said while looking into my eye's I was surprised usually he would be shaking and eye's wanting to look away from my face but than again he is a she now.  I notice a new determination in her eye's and I felt my heart was starting to beat faster when I kept starting into the beautiful green eye's of hers. I snapped out my trance realizing what I was thinking so I just say to Deku "Tsk-fine but only this once!" I said while looking away trying to hide the slight blush on my face.

Sorry for the long update I had a writer's block and hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and sorry if this chapter seems bad so ill try fixing my mistakes.