Beach Battle

Random POV:

"Ok so here's the plan, we will have one girl and one boy on each team" Momo said infront of everybody which they all looked like they are to get down and get dirty (A/N: and no not that you were probably thinking lol)

"OK WE GET ALREADY SO CAN WE FUCKING START ALREADY!!!!" the famous hot head said.

"Fine but you don't have to get your panties in a twist though" Momo cooley said back to the flaming blonde. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S........" the flaming blonde got cut of by a cold hand on his shoulder. The blonde looks over to see that Todoroki had stopped him. "W-why y..." the blonde was ready to go at the red and white haired boy but was cut off "calm down already I think everyone here wants the prize equally as bad so stop making things harder for everyone" Todoroki said cooley but his eyes were shooting daggers at the now shocked blonde.

"Tsk whatever" was all the flaming blonde said as he shrugged off the cold hand on his shoulder.

"Ok one match will have Deku and Todoroki going against Urakara and Idiot over her" Momo said the last part while pointing at the always angry blonde.

Deku's POV:

Once I heard that I was being partnering up with Todo I felt slightly relaxed but having to go against Kacchan is slightly terrifying. I walked towards Todorki and he noticed me right away so he started walking towards me also. "Hey Todorki I guess we are partners!" I said a little shy by how short I was compared to him.

"Yea" was all Todoroki said. "Hey what was the prize if we win? I didn't get to hear because Urakara pulled me away before I could hear anything. I sighed at the thought.

"Guess you have to wait and find out" Todoroki said with a smirk. ..........WAIT WHAT!!!! Todoroki actually smirked forget the fact he was actually teasing me but the fact he SMIRKED.

Now that I think about it, ever since I turned into a girl I feel like eveyone is acting differently towards me like the girls see me as one of them and the guys I find started looking at me like im their prey. I slightly shivered at the thought of the guys eyes on me.

After finally getting out of my shocked state I notice that Todoroki was taking his shirt off. (And might I add DAMN BOY) I started to feel my face turn red I don't know if this was the side effect of being a girl but looking at his abs was like chocolate on a sunny day getting ready to be licked. I realized I was staring so I quickly looked away.

What the heck am I even thinking, I thought to myself trying my best to calm down.

Todoroki's POV:

When I decided to tease Deku the reaction I got was priceless by the way her eyes went wide and her mouth hanging in a manner where it seemed like her jaw was no longer working.

I thought to tease her even more so I decided to take off my shirt since it was also getting a bit hot. Once I lifted I notice Deku was staring at me with a blush on her face. I wonder what she was thinking. (A/N: just saying Todoroki you really don't wanna know😐. Todoroki: should I be scared 😯. A/N: Yes and may I add you might wanna run😅. Todoroki:😰.)

I looked to over to Deku who has her back turned to me so I decided to tease her even more because her expressions were always so adorable. I walked right up to her and leaned close to her ear that it was almost touching and whispered in a seductive voice "Did you like what you see  ? " I could already see the red that appeared on her face which kinda surprised me because I was not expecting that reaction. I created a little distance between us but were still close to each other. "Heh im just kidding Deku" I said "o-oh o-ok Todoroki" she said blushing like a tomato which I found cute. "You know Deku you can just call me Shoto" I said with a small smile thats barley visuable.

"Ok Shoto" Deku said with a bright smile on her face which made me blush a bit but thank the gods for this emotionless face at times.

"HEY DEKU, TODOROKI ITS YOUR TURN" Momo said to us yelling like a maniac. "Kay were coming" both Deku and me said at the same time as we started walking over to our match.

Random POV :

Once Deku and Todoroki started walking little did they know Urakara was their hiding behind an umbrella with a nose bleed. "Why Deku ?  Why did you have to attract the hot ones ?  And why can't people notice me ? " Urakara said to herself slowly crouching and going into an emo ball. "Hey I noticed you" a random guy said with a weird beard on his face and winking at Urakara. "EW GO AWAY YOU CREEP !!! " Urakara said in response regreting saying why people don't notice her since at that moment she wished she could just vanish.

Back to the main story lol

Deku's POV :

It was mines and Shoto's turn to go against Kacchan and Urakara. We were standing on our side of the net and I noticed that Urakara seemed a little out of breath. Hmmm I wonder if she is ok.

"OK LETS GET THIS GAME STARTED AND I WANT A CLEAN GAME *cough* Bakugo *cough" Momo yelled while she stands on the outside middle so she can reff the game.

A/N :  hey guys sorry for being a little late and don't worry I am doing another part for this chapter. Also, sorry if this chapter kinda sucks but I will try my best to do better and I would like to know what you guys think so far.