Chapter 2

This chapter is dedicated to nanase-haruka7

Justin^^

Toby's POV

"What are we going to do Justin? Is the old man gone off the rails? Attack one of the largest packs in the country?This is madness", I whispered frantically as I paced the room.

We just left Father's office and came here to Justin's room to decide what the hell we were going to do.

"We can't stop him that's for sure. He's getting everything he needs handed to him on a silver platter. And he plans to attack on the day of the Bloodmoon. His plan might actually succeed.
But we both know we have to try and stop this from happening.

Convincing Father is out of the question. So is convincing the hunters. This is big for them, killing small and medium packs is one thing but killing one of the largest packs here? That's freaking winning the lottery", Justin said shaking his head as he looked out of the window.

He turned to me when I didn't say anything.

"No! We're not going to do that. It'll get us killed! Father might not kill us but they will! That's a terrible idea. Absolutely not, we're not doing that", He said shaking his head when he realised what I planned to do.

"What else can we do Justin? We have to give it a try. Come on, it's either this or we have to kill all those people in that pack. You heard Father, we lead our own squads. We're in charge of destroying them. And we can't do that.

I've been thinking, just because we're not the one's to put the bullet to those werewolves heads doesn't mean we aren't killers. We're killers, just as much as the rest of the hunters. We stood by and let them kill someone's mate, brother, father, son. But no more, I refuse to just sit and watch this happen.

I know you think the same brother. Tonight will be the perfect opportunity to leave, everyone will be drunk and fucking their way through the many women here they won't notice we're gone.

We can leave before midnight and the drive there is three days. We can convince them that we're there to help. We have to try Justin, atleast then we're doing something", I said as we faced each other.

I knew my words hit home when he sighed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this but you're right. After tonight, plans will be making headway and Father will never let us leave his sight.

Pack only what you need, we definately will never be coming back here, if we ever make it out of there alive that is.

I'm going to pack some food and rent a car. Father has trackers in my truck and we can't risk it. Use the sensors to see if any of your clothes have hidden  trackers.

Take some pictures and grab a few guns and grenades. Hopefully we won't need it but it's better to be safe than sorry.

We'll go to the feast tonight and pretend we're all jolly. Don't drink and avoid Father as much as you can. In fact avoid everyone who asks you anything. They might get suspicious.

Meet me at the back of the weapons hall at exactly eleven o' clock. Leave before that to grab your things and make sure you're not seen. Got it?", He asked and I quickly nodd my head.

"Father keeps trackers in our cars? Since when?", I asked frowning.

"Ever since we got them. I learnt of them when I accidentally heard Father talking about the trackers in one of the hunter's cars. I checked for one in mine and sure enough I found it. Well hidden but still there.