Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to Laneyenglish. As always I appreciate your support 😉.

I'm so sorry about the late update guys. I've been really busy 🙈🙈.

Axe^^^

Xavier's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm blaring. Gosh sometimes I just want to break the damn thing.

I dragged myself out of bed at 8:15 in the morning. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. I shaved, and took a shower. I walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and energized for the day.

I smiled when I spotted the stuffed wolf lying on my bed. Yesterday was the best day of my life.

I changed into jeans and a shirt. I slipped on some Van's and quickly made my bed.

I was an Alpha but my mother would still kick my ass if she found out I didn't make my bed before I left the room.

I jogged down the stairs to the first floor and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning", I greeted the omega's preparing breakfast for everyone.

>Morning everyone. There will be a meeting at 10 o' clock. Please be on time and if you cannot attend mind link me personally<, I said on the pack link.

I received two links from people who couldn't attend because of hospital visits in town.

"Alpha your breakfast is ready", Tory said placing down a plate of eggs and sausages.

"Looks delicious. Thanks Tory", I said digging in.

I finished my meal and glanced at the clock. It was only 9:00. I wanted to go see Toby but I didn't want to wake him up.

"Hey bro", Xander greeted me as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning", I said in return.

"What's the meeting for?", He asked sitting in front of me at the counter.

"I'm introducing Toby to the pack so people can dismiss the notion that he is a hunter", I said.

"I'll introduce Justin too. We also need to speak to Lucas afterwards. We need to plan this whole war and start preparing", He said drinking his coffee.

"I'm planning to do that right after the pack meeting. Where is Vanessa?", I asked. I haven't seen her since yesterday morning.

Xander looked away from me and couldn't meet my eyes.

I immediatly narrowed my eyes and scowled.

"You know I don't trust that asshole! Why would you let her go?", I asked furiously.

Vanessa is seeing this asshole who I don't approve of. He's human and sleeps with anything that moves. He's the typical hot guy who knows he's hot and uses it to get woman, which always works.

She's 18 years old and is determined to date that fleabag. She refuses to listen to me and still sneaks out to see him.

"She gave me the puppy eyes! You know I can't resist her begging to me", He argued.

"Where is she now?", I asked.

"In her room", He said blushing slightly.

I walked out of the kitchen and out the front door. I walked to the first house on my right and pressed my finger against the ID scanner.