Epilogue

We're officially at the end of this story! Three updates in one sitting! This is the longest story I've ever written and definitely one I'm most proud of having written this. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!❤️

Toby's and Xavier's matching rings^^

Xavier's POV

"Toby and I have been together for eight years. I don't see why we have to get married now", I protested as I stood in front of the mirror and Uncle Aiden tied my bow tie on. I'm not ashamed to say I have no idea how to put one on since I've never worn a tuxedo.

"Exactly. You've been together for eight years, you have six children together and neither you nor Xander are married. So stop arguing. Hell in twenty minutes you'll be hitched", Uncle Aiden chuckled as he smoothed down the collar.

"We just never got around to it", I said defensively.

We heard a knock on the door and turned around to see Xander and Uncle Sammy walk in.

"I'm so excited! It's been so long since I've been to a wedding. The twins don't want to get married and Fay is way too young to be married", He said excitedly as he smiled brightly.

I watched as Aiden looked at his excited mate and smiled softly. He walked to his mate and wrapped his arms around him and kissed him softly.

"Let's leave them, we'll be at the alter okay love? Come on, before Seb steals our daughter away from us again. I swear that boy is after our girl", He said as they walked out of the room.

I watched them go with a smile because they really do deserve each other.

"You ready for this?", Xander asked me as he came to stand next to me.

"Ready as I'll ever be. You think we wasted time in not getting married?", I asked my brother.

"Maybe. But I love Justin and he wanted to get married and I would do anything to make him happy. I have to admit I didn't really see it happening so late but things happen on their own time. We have four beautiful kids together and getting married is just the next step. I'll still love him and I mean I've been putting up with his snoring for the last nine years so what could married life throw at me that we haven't dealt with before", He teased as he nudged my shoulder.

"I don't know. It's just everyone's been saying it's about time we got married when we've been together almost 10 years",I said shrugging.

"Show time boys", Rosabella said as she poked her head out from behind the door.

"Oh, you both look so handsome. I know your parents would've been extremely proud of you if they could see the men you are today. I know I am and I couldn't have asked for better men for my sons ", She said tearfully.

We smiled soflty before we hugged her. I wanted my parents to be here too but I know they're watching down on us. I just hope my father was proud of the man I am and the Alpha I hoped I'd always be.

"You're going to mess up my make up. Come on, your mates will see you in a few minutes", She said as she walked out of the room and we followed her.

We jumped in the car and drove off to the late. The four of us agreed this was where we wanted to get hitched. Marriage for werewolves is different from humans. I mean we can't exactly get married in a church if we don't believe in the religion. We simply accept our mates in front of an Alpha, while we say vows that will be accepted by Luna. Plus a marriage certificate that has to be signed to be married in the eyes of the law.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing in from of Aiden and Sammy. Since I'm the Alpha I can't exactly do the ceremony.

Xander was standing next to me and since we're twins marrying brothers we wanted it to be a joint ceremony.