Chapter 23

This chapter is dedicated to SherriLT514, AnnnaliezaPratt and BBH_PCY_6104. Thanks for all the votes 😋

🧛🏻‍♀️🕸️Happy Halloween!! 🎃 👻

Toby's POV

"You stay with Mama and Ma okay? Don't go near the entrance of the cave and you make sure you tell them where you're going at all times. We're going to come for you afterwards okay baby?", Xavier was talking to Seb while we crouched in front of him.

Seb was nodding along and I could see he was nervous and scared.

"I don't want you to go", He mumbled, his voice cracking as a tear slipped out of his eye.

"Oh baby. We don't want to go but we have to. I promise we're both coming back to you and afterwards we can have ice cream for a midnight snack", I teased with a wink. He smiled softly as I leaned down to hug him tightly. I knew he was scared that he'd loose us like he lost his real parents.

"I wuv you Dad and Papa", He said softly as he blushed.

I felt my heart skip a beat before I burst into a smile. This was the first time he called us Dad and Papa. I sneaked a look at Xavier and tried not to laugh at his completely floored look.

We both wrapped our arms around him and hugged him. I got up from the floor and walked over to my Mum.

"You better come back to me. Both of you. I lost you once and I can't loose you again", She cried. I felt my own eyes tear up as she pulled me into a tight hug. I squeezed her more tightly as I nodded. I was going to damn well make sure I come back, I have too much to live for.

"We have to go love", Xavier said softly as he kissed Seb's cheek softly.

"Yeah okay", I said softly. I hugged Susanne tightly as she rubbed my arm soothingly before she let go.

"I'm just as much as your mother as Rosa is and I... Luna, I just pray that you all are okay and come back to us safely", She said teary eyed.

I nodded, my throat clogged with emotion so I couldn't even speak.

I stepped back and hugged Seb again. Justin and Xander were hugging Mum and Susanne before we all stepped back and made our way out of the cave. All around us warriors were hugging and kissing their loved one's.

Today was the day we all dreaded coming. Everyone was tense and there was a dark energy in the air,which made it worse because everyone was waiting for something to jump out and fuck everything up.

"Where's Vanessa? I didn't see her in the cave and she said she just needed to grab something from her house. She hasn't come back yet", Xander said worriedly.

I looked at him confused. Why would she go back to her house? Everyone was suppose to meet in the cave as soon as 5 o'clock striked the clock.

Night time was very dangerous because the moon would be out. All the werewolves had taken the serum to give them strength for the day but I heard many of them complain. There was nothing wrong with the serum, it actually boosted their strength but they felt like their was an ache in their bones. It was constant and as night neared, it increased.

"Bullet were any of the alarms triggered?", I asked Bullet, who just walked out of the cave.

He looked confused for a second before he shook his head.