Chapter 12

Toby's POV

After mind blowing sex in the shower in the morning my ass was throbbing and my legs felt like jelly.

We changed and walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

We ate quickly because we were already late for the meeting and training. Having Xavier fuck you in the shower takes time.

He smirked at me when he caught that last thought. I just rolled my eyes and slipped my hand in his.

"Toby! Where have you been? You missed supper.", Justin asked when we walked onto the stage in the hall.

I just smiled and pulled down my shirt to show off my mark. It was a picture of Axe with his red eyes glowing as Xavier stood next to him. I absolutely loved it. It was like a tattoo because everything was in black except Axe's eyes and Xavier's name under both of them.

"You guys mated? I'm so happy for you, I told you you should make a move", He said chuckling as he hugged me.

Xavier told everyone to quiet down and I moved to stand next to him.

"Good morning everyone. It is with great pleasure I inform you that Toby and I have mated. Toby is now Alpha to this pack along side me", Xavier said turning to look at me with proud eyes.

I gasped as some pack members shifted and howled. Xavier howled along with them. I felt a sense of pride flourish inside of me.

"Training starts immediately. We have discussed a plan. As of yesterday we thought we were one step ahead of Elliot but we were wrong. He has injured Bullet and made it clear he does not plan to stop his attack on our pack.

But we have devised a plan. Toby will need 30 warriors as archers. We don't have a shot fighting immediately because our reflexes are going to be weak on the bloodmoon day. But we have a chance with arrows and guns. We will be a distance away which allows us to get away faster. Toby and his army will wait in the trees. They're our signal and our first lead.

Justin will need about 40 warriors on the ground. He will come immediately after Toby releases the arrows. The goal is to injure as many as you can and get out fast. We don't want to loose many lives.

I can't guarantee everyone will make it out of this alive, we are fighting a war. But I can promise that I will make damn sure that we win.

Those who want to be archers step towards the right side of the hall", Xavier said and men and women immediately walked over to the right.

"Those that want to shoot stand on the left side", He said once everyone was quiet again. Immediately men and women walked towards the left.

"The rest will fight. Toby and Justin plan to take out as many as they can. They have also agreed to train us in hand to hand combat. We are all weak on that day and we need every advantage we can get. Any questions?", He asked looking around the hall.

Some raised their hands and Xavier motioned them to ask.

"What about their advanced weapons. No offense Alpha, a bow and arrow is old school. How can we be sure it will work?", A man asked and others nodded.

Xavier looked at me expectantly.

"Bullet here has made all the bows and arrows with vibranium. It's the strongest metal on Earth, extremely rare and very powerful. A vibranium arrow shoots faster and peices the body faster. I will teach you to go for the soft parts because we're here to survive. Leaving them alive will only give them a chance to pick up another gun and shoot us. I've lived with them I know what they're capable of and I know that they will not stop and neither will we", I said firmly. By the time I was finished I was panting.