Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to LaVel063

Elliot^^^

Toby's POV

"Wanna spend the afternoon together? We haven't really been spending time together bro", Justin asked catching me in the kitchen for a snack.

"You're always dragging or getting dragged away", I teased as I bumped his shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry about that"He said sheepishly as he blushed a little and rubbed the back of his neck.
I shrugged nonchalantly while I smirked at him.

"Grab some Lays and MnM's while I make some popcorn, we can watch a movie", He said as he grabbed the popcorn seeds.

I nodded before I walked over to our junk food pantry. I discovered the pantry a few days ago and let me tell you I was mind blown. They have a fully stocked pantry full of sweets, crisps, coldrink, chocolates, toffee, gums and everything known to man.

I make it my life mission to taste something every single day. I have a wicked sweet tooth, which Xavier shares with me. He kissed me when I ate the last gummy in the cupboard and tried to take it from my mouth. I bit his tongue gently but he got the picture not to take anything sweet from me.

I grabbed two bottles of grape Fanta and carried everything to the game room that also had a cinema.

Living in the pack house is amazing. I mean you have everything you need right here.  Why would people want to kill you for being a wolf? I think they're jealous because they can't get what we get.

I put everything in it's designated holder and went over to the movie consol and chose Black Panther. I haven't seen it and I've been dying to. Xavier wanted to see it with me and he'll probably kill me but I'll suck his dick to make him happy.

I think it's time we get a move on to that part of the relationship but he hasn't made a move towards me and I want him to. My brother got mated within four days of knowing his mate. It's been almost two weeks since I met Xavier and if I'm being honest, I'm craving his hands on me.

Justin walked in and closed the door behind him. He walked over to our seats and handed me the popcorn. I switched the movie on and for the next two hours we sat enraptured by the movie playing in front of us.

"Wow. That was amazing", Justin said once the movie was finished.

"You don't say", I said chuckling.
He rolled his eyes but said nothing.

"So how have you been? We haven't spoken in a while", I said turning to look at him as I munched on my MnM's.

"I've been doing great. Xander is trying to persuade me to adopt a kid but I think it's too soon. I have a feeling he's just playing with me though. How's Xavier?", He asked as he ate his popcorn and smiled at the mention of his mate.

"He's good. I moved in four days ago on Monday. I haven't seen you anywhere besides when we're training", I say sadly. I missed my brother, he was the only person I had back at home and now I don't see him anymore. I don't want us to drift apart simply because we found our mates.

"Sorry, I miss you but we're always busy with our mates or this stupid war hanging over our heads", He aaid sadly.

"Well I'm willing to make time, in fact I muted the link with Xavier and the pack. I can spend the afternoon with you", I said smiling at him.

"One condition. Can we not leave the cinema? Someone is always dragging me away for something or the other. The old ladies just happened to be passing by in groups whenever Xander and I are around is just ridiculous", He said chuckling.