Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to dsouth01 Jensendean97
DianeCorporan Maggymaggy254

A surprise awaits you readers... 😋

Toby's POV

I watched on a berated breath as the bullet flew towards Axe. God, I'm going to loose him.

It was almost as if the next few events happened in slow motion. I watched with my heart in my throat as Axe shifted into his wolf and snapped the neck of the hunter holding him capture. The bullet grazed him by a hair and punctured the hunter just as Axe dropped him.

He leaped towards Elliott just as wolves ran into the pack from the back. They were not pack members and we definitely didn't request help. Who are they? Are these the people Xavier was talking about on our link?

Axe landed on top of Elliott's shocked form as he looked around in confusion and fear.

"This wasn't my d-destiny! You can't kill me! I'm meant to be a ruler! Stop. S-s-stop", He stuttered as Axe's eyes glowed a bright red as he bared his fangs.

He shifted back to human for a minute as he glared angrily at Elliott.

"You killed my parents. I vowed to kill you. I hope you have a terrible time in hell", He growled before he shifted again and tore his neck out.

I turned my face away so I didn't have to see my mate tear my father's throat out. Blood splattered everywhere and the metallic smell coated the air.

"Hey, are you okay?", A voice asked as he helped me get up. I frowned but took his offered hand.

I stood up and frowned down at the much smaller older man standing in front of me. His hair was salt and pepper colored, and he had a few wrinkles around his eyes and mouth but he was still very handsome. He beamed at me before he walked off and went to help someone else.

I looked around me and was shocked at how we managed to get the upper hand in mearly seconds. Wolves were now restraining hunters and some lay dead on the floor. I could tell they were playing with their prey, scaring them before they killed them. I couldn't find it in myself to care for any one of them. They would grab a gun and shoot us the minute they gained the upper hand.

I walked around and looked at the dead and restrained hunters.

"Get your filthy mutt hands off of me", A familiar voice growled. I turned around and spied Hudson straining against the wolf restraining him, spit frothing his mouth.

I crouched in front of him and raised a brow.

"You fucking bastard", He swore me as he raised his eyes to look at me.

"You know what Julian, keep this fucker alive. He deserves to be punished and dying an easy death isn't fair. Tie him up and lock him up in the cellars. I have plans for him", I said smirking as Julian nodded before he knocked Hudson out.

I looked around as the rest of the wolves got bored playing with their prey. I watched, somewhat exhilarated and horrified as they ripped their throats out or killed them slowly and painfully.

I caught sight of Axe as he licked his snout clean of blood. He turned around and took off in a sprint. I watched as he walked over to another wolf, also an Alpha, and nuzzled his snout.

I watched as they affectionately sniffed each other and rubbed each other's fur.

>Everyone get this place cleaned up and burn these dead bodies. I want this place cleaned up before the pups come out. Xander you take care of Elliott's body. He holds power and although he is dead, the power still runs through his veins. Chop up his body and then burn it. Bury small amounts of the ash in different places of no man's land and one part throw it down the drain. So either way it cannot get back together again< Axe announced and everyone snapped into attention. They all nodded their wolfy heads before they shifted back and grabbed the dead bodies.