Chapter 11

I'm back! I got a new phone, finally! 🤣😂. I'm so sorry for just disappearing and leaving my works uncompleted. But I'm back and here's a smutty part to apologize😂

This chapter is dedicated to all my new readers and followers! Thank you so much guys for hanging in there!

Toby's POV

He smiled against my lips before he lifted me in his arms, bridal style, and carried me to our room.

I yelped softly in surprise before I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

He kicked the bedroom door shut with his foot and laid me on the bed gently.

He stepped back and whipped his shirt over his head.

Oh sweet Jesus, his body looks good. It's the first time I've seen him shirtless. I only moved in about a week ago but we both wanted to wait and I'd definitely jump his bones if he was shirtless. Even when we were busy touching each other some sort of clothing was still on.

He started to unbuckle his belt but I quickly stopped him.

"Let me", I said getting off the bed and standing in front of him.

He smirked and held his hands out as if saying, I'm all yours. I stepped closer to him as I rubbed his bulge through his jeans, he's big.

"God baby", He whispered looking down at me.

I unbuckled his belt with one hand as I continued rubbing his bulge with my other hand.

"You're wearing too many clothes", He whispered against my lips.

I brushed my lips against his as I said"Get me out of them then".

He slid his hands to my waist and whipped my shirt off. I stepped closer to him again and ran my hands down his abs and reached his jeans. I pulled down the zipper as he cupped my ass.

I dropped his jeans and reached into his boxers and cupped him as I threaded my other hand through his hair.

"God", We both exclaimed the minute my hand wrapped around him.

I started jerking him off as his hands pulled down my zipper and dropped my jeans. He reached into my briefs and grabbed handfuls of my ass cheeks.

He's hands were perfect, big and rough.

"You know I'd love you on your knees right about now", He whispered against my lips and I chuckled.

"I'd love to wrap my lips around you", I said as I pulled my hand out of his boxers and he pulled his hands out of the back of my briefs.

I stepped back and kicked my jeans off along with my socks. I left my briefs on.

I held his gaze as I slowly dropped to my knees. I looked up at him and dragged his boxers down his legs.

God, he's devine. He was cut and his veins were popping. The head of him was a dark shade of red as cum dribbled out the tip and down the length of him.

I took him in my hands and started to slowly jerk him off. I leaned forward and licked the tip of him, catching his juices on my tongue. He taste salty but I loved it. I wrapped my mouth around the head as I sucked his cock deeper into my mouth.

"Shit baby", He said as he groaned and threaded his hand through my hair and pulled. A sharp short pain soared through me but it only heightened my lust for him. I liked it a bit rough.

I sucked him as deep as I could before I gagged a bit on his cock. I don't have much practice, I've only had two boyfriend's before and that was secretly because Elliot would have gutted me if he knew I liked to bend over and take it from behind.