Chapter 26

This chapter is dedicated to TamikaColemanRoberts Genie-DemonQueen WerwulfLuna and MystiCRoseofDeath

🎄🎁 Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate today!!🎅🏻⛄

Xavier's POV

"How hard can it be to find one fucking person? He has to be somewhere, someone must've caught a glimpse of him somewhere. For fuck's sakes. FIND HIM!", I screamed at Sasha, my head of trackers as I punched a hole into the desk.

He cowered under my wrath and nodded his head as my brother sighed loudly and let him go with an apology.

"You've got to stop screaming at everyone simply because you fucked up. They're trying their best to find him, you screaming at them isn't doing anyone any good", He scolded me.

I rolled my eyes at him and silently stared back at him. He just shook his head disappointedly as he walked to the door.

"You're not the only one who misses him. What did you say to him? He didn't take his phone with him and I'm betting he didn't want you to find him. I hope you make things right with him because we won't survive for very long if you're both gone", He said quietly from the doorway before he opened it and left,closing the door silently behind him.

I let out the breath of air I didn't know I was holding. I felt so drained, it's exhausting searching for your mate who is well versed in the knowledge of staying under the rador.

It's been a month since he's been gone and honestly I don't know how much more I can take. It hurts more when Seb quietly asks where Dad is and when is he coming back. How do you tell a kid that you don't know and it's your fault he's gone?

God I just felt like an idiot. How could I talk to him like that? How could I blame him for my sister's death? It isn't and has never been his fault what's happened to us.

I'd have never met you and honestly I don't care less right now... My cruel, heartless words echoed in my ears and I promptly groaned.

Of course I care. I love him so much it hurts. Finding him in that cell was the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. Best, because I found my mate and worst because said mate was a killer of my kind.

I've tried failingly to find my mate, I've searched his credit cards, nothing. I've searched hotels and rental homes, nothing. I try talking to him on our mate link but it's like speaking to open air, I don't feel him in my head neither do I hear him. He blocked me out and I feel so alone with out him. He knows how to stay hidden and God I just want him to come home.

Where could he be? Doesn't he miss me? Doesn't he miss Seb? His brother?
I honestly don't think I can find him until he wants to be found and right now he sure as hell doesn't want to be found.

"We found him", A warrior burst into the room gasping for breath.

I looked at him in confusion before it clicked as to who he was talking about.

"What?! Where is he?", I gasped out sharply.

"He's in another country. 16 hours from here to be exact. A wolf from Alpha Zane's pack called and he said he thought he saw Toby and then I called him back and he recognized him. He's been living in a few run down homes and that's probably why we couldn't catch him through his card history", He gasped out quickly and I didn't wait to hear anymore.