Chapter 6

Notes: Lexianna will be addressed as Anna Lee until her identity is revealed because she is suppose to live incognito. The same goes for Loulisia. She will be addressed as Sia in public.

Enjoy ;)

Chapter 6

The whole situation at hand seemed humouring, to Lexianna at least. After the group was summoned to the room, the two nobles stayed at a considerably far distance and glared daggers at her. She felt intimidated, not by the two, but by the astonishing presence resting on the couch with a teacup on his hands. Pinky lifted. If he was a dessert, elegance and grace would be the garnish.

And the principle in front of her. Oh god, she must have saved the world in her past life to be in a room filled with such genetically gifted people.

"Miss Anna, do you know why you are called in?" Principle Lee stood in front of his desk, his posture relaxed and confident, not how Lexianna expected him to react. If he knew about her abilities, would that mean that he is one of them? He probably knew about her abilities, this call was his response to the two white heads use of power. There was no need to hide.

"Because I have abilities which normal humans shouldn't have?" Lexianna responded with a Cheshire catlike grin. "I didn't know that being more able gets me into trouble."

"Well," Principle Lee responded with a laid back smile, "That is if being more able does not apply to extraordinary abilities. But in your case, I cannot say the same."

Beneath the calm facade, Frankenstein was extremely alerted. In order to identify whether an individual was a modified human, they need to be present in front of him. Her registration was done online, and he remembered looking through every application before approving them. There was no way he could know that she was a modified human without meeting her in person. This was planned. Just as the online registration. She has motives, not that Frankenstein would worry about her abilities, but this was the place his Master is studying.

"I do not have any intentions but to live a normal life, however in this society, it would be understandable for it to be hard to accept." Lexianna regarded without betraying any hint of fear, her mischievous indigo eyes glinting with a hint of severity.  "You can call my guardian. To be completely honest, I would rather not explain my motives without her consent."

"No, in fact, it is completely understandable. I believe in your intentions, but I still need to meet your guardian." Frankenstein glanced at his Master, who seem to be in a deep thought, before relaying his honest thoughts to the girl in front of him. They were reminded of the burden of never having a normal life that their companions have to carry on because of human greed for power. They understood what it means to want to have a normal life.

"Let me make a dial to your guardian, and you should speak to her regarding her situation before passing on the phone call to me."

Lexianna's P.O.V

The beeping from the line seemed more apparent now that everyone in the room is closely anticipating the respond of the recipient. A sharp click was heard followed by the sound of a woman clearing her throat.

"Hello?"

"Um, yea Sia."

"Aren't you suppose to be at school? The last time I checked, this wasn't your number." I could faintly hear the noise in her background, it sounded like the market. Loulisia always went to the market, I will never understand why but I believe it holds some sentimental value to her.

"Well, I am at the principle's office-"

"Wait, what?"

"It's not as bad as it seems, they found out about my abilities so you need to come to school and clarify things."