Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Master?"

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel stood up erect, his posture tense and his ruby eyes fixate themselves on the door. He knows this overwhelming presence, this aura oozing with familiarity. Soft 'thuds' echoed against the maple walls of the room, he made way to the oak door. The door separates two pained souls, forcefully ripped from one another after one unfortunate event. Two souls tangled by the red string of fate, unable to unravel from the knots of misfortune, grief and guilt, yet held together so sturdily that one would have to depend on the other to continue living.

The door slammed opened the moment he stood in front of the door and he felt himself thrown backwards by the incoming embrace from the woman on the other side of the door. Frankenstein immediately went towards his master, the neurones firing wildly to his muscles, but he stopped the moment he saw his master wrap his arms around the woman. From his direction, the woman's face was covered by his master's towering figure, only her black locks which are scattered in all directions are visible to the eye. Then, his heart dropped, a bittersweet smile gracing his lips. She is back.

He flinched when he noticed both of the nobles behind him gathering power, baring their fangs to the woman. They kept a menacing glare on the female, their lips pressed into a grim thin line.

"She's the one we saw on that day, with the human massacre." Seira glared at the woman, her fist tightening and ready to jump into combat. Regis held her hand in restraint, his eyes flashing warningly but dare not approach due to the Noblesse and Frankenstein's prescience. If this woman was any trouble, there wouldn't be any trouble dealing with her with these two around. Though, he did not want the Noblesse to exhaust his lifespan any further.

Frankenstein sighed loudly. This is going to be a long day.

"I had a hunch, I just needed confirmation." He rubbed his temples, just wholeheartedly done with everything that was happening today. "Her name is Loulisia Xenevie Di Leia, she's the noblesse's partner."

...

"Woah woah Sia, I know he's hot and all but you don't have to throw yourself to him. I thought you were more dignified than this."

Loulisia' cheeks flushed in a light tint of pink, hiding her face in her lovers chest, barricading her from whatever harassment she's going to get from the child. It's been almost half an hour since she brazenly threw herself into Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's arms, and from that moment onwards she refused to let go, fearing that his posture might crumble and disappear before her if she so as much remove a pinky from him. The noblesse kept the woman in his embrace, taking in her heart nostalgic familiarity.

Frankenstein glared at the outspoken female, rubbing his temples in frustration. Now that it was certain that this woman was related to his mistress, he couldn't expel her or foreshadow any kind of threats. And his mistress will be her 'mistress' as well, God he cannot fathom how hectic his future is going to be at this point.

And the devil seemed to read his mind because she flashed a grin to his direction, to which he glared harder.

"Okay, so what you are trying to say is Lady Loulisia is the noblesse's lover and although they had been in love more a millenium they didn't pledge any form of-as humans call it- marriage." Tao summed, his knuckles thoughtfully propped against his chin.

Lexianna snorted.

Takio sighed, "That's not the point."

"Is that all you got out of the conversation? You must be dumber than you look."

"I think we all know that the truth is far from that statement." Tao chimed wistfully, a cocky smirk on his face.

Lexianna nearly bursted out laughing. If only he knew.

Away from the mass discussion, Loulisia leaned closer to Raizel, whispering in hush tones. Raizel attentively took in every word she said, his thumb rubbing the palm of her soft hands.

"Why do I sense the blood of the Loyard and Landere in those two?" Her eyes glanced over at the youngsters, who was waiting silently by the side.

"They are the descendants of the Loyard and Landere."

She saw Regis snap at something Tao said, and she could observe the fire in his pupils.

"Yep, that is definitely Gejutchel's grandson all right."

When she saw a little smile tugging on the corner of the noblesse's cheek, she grinned and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. She felt his heart beat a little faster compared contradicting his calm and composed exterior, and through her observant eyes she saw a light tint of pink dust across his cheeks

'Oh god, I missed him so much.'