Chapter 1

Just a warning! I'm really bad at explaining, so I use pictures so you understand most times! Like explaining what people look like! Here we go! 

A skeleton sat down, as he hugged his knees close to his ribs, and as he rest his head on his knees.

He had woken up from a NIGHTMARE. 

He didn't know how to feel, because it had so many things in it, and he had forgotten most of it. 

But there was this one part that stood out.

The skeleton was in a huge castle that had very dim lights. He had knew his way around, and took turns.

He arrived in a huge room, that one could barely see. 

The skeleton had bowed on one knee, staying in that position. 

"Get up." A voice commanded as he did as told. The skeleton was scared, as he looked up at a big throne. There seated, was another skeleton. But this skeleton was different. Very different.

The smaller skeleton looked in more fear, as the bigger skeleton stood up, his 4 tentacles whipping around. 

"You failed yet another mission, ——-." He said with a growl. 

"I-I'm sorry-." The smaller skeleton was cut off by being grabbed by his waist by a tentacle. The smaller skeleton gasp as he was lifted to the air, and yanked forward, forcing to face the other skeleton. 

"——-. It was a simple job, and you failed." The bigger skeleton growled as the smaller teared up, knowing what's gonna happen next. 

The bigger skeleton, using his tentacles, slammed him against the ground, making a huge dent. The smaller skeleton grunted in pain. 

"I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson. Again." The bigger skeleton said as he slammed him against the walls, and the ground, cracking his bones and breaking his ribs.

The skeleton took a deep breaths, as some of his bones ached. The NIGHTMARE felt so real.

The skeleton stayed there, quiet, as his only company watched.

This skeleton worn black and white clothes. His clothes are too complicated for my mind so... His black jacket had a hood, with white fluff. He wore a scarf, that matched the rest of his outfit. It was white, with black outlines. And to finish his outfit, he had a necklace with a golden heart locked. 

The skeleton eye sockets were different colors. His left eye socket was white, as his other was a blood red. And under his right eyes, stood a scar that was stained with red.

 And under his right eyes, stood a scar that was stained with red

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Another skeleton opened a portal, as he walked in, closing it behind him. He looked around the AU that was named, X-Tale.