Chapter 8

Cross clutched his huge knife with his right hand.

HAKAI GETS IN A FIGHTING STANCE, WAITING FOR AN ATTACK

Cross looked at Hakai. He had light brown hair, sky blue eyes, blue cat eye and tail, and carmel skin. He clutched a thin sword blood red sword with his left hand. Hakai had a scar going down his right eye.

ACT - CEHCK -

NAME - HAKAI

HP - 7

ATK - 206

DEF - 02

SPECIALIZES WITH SHADOW ATTACKS. WATCH OUT FOR YOUR SHADOWS.

Cross memorized everything, already thinking of a plan.

The crowd roared as they swung the fence violently. They were up high, as they watched the battle. Nightmare sat on a big dark throne, as he watched the battle.

By Nightmare, was two other people on each side. They were allies, also king/queens, but right now, they're in battle. They're having a competition. Whoever wins the battle, will be counted as the King of all King in Darkness. Nightmare has streaks of winning for a king time, and the two other king/queen. On Nightmare right side, sat the King. He was a wolf monster with blood red eyes, and brown fur. He wore a black crown.

On Nightmare's left, was the queen. She was a demon. She had practically grey skin, fully black eyes, and blood red lips. She wore a black dress that flared out, with a blood red cape. On the back on the cape was her clan symbol. She didn't wear a crown. Instead, she wore a black and red flower crown, as her black horns showed.

Nightmare wore his normal clothes, not finding it important to look fancy for a battle. But he did wear his crown. Which was a golden crown with a moon crescent carved into it.

Nightmare watched Cross' moved closely, as he fought his opponent from Dylan's kingdom.

Cross waited for Hakai to ATC.

NAME - CROSS

HP - 23

DEF - 47

USES A BIG KNIFE, AND HAS DERERMINATION

Hakai eyes widened as read the states. Everyone got quiet, as they saw his expression. Cross grinned, knowing he has control of his DETERMINATION because Chara is with Katrina. "I see... You have DETERMINATION." Hakai said, as they crowd stood shocked. "Well. If you don't want to perish. I advice you to bow to Nightmare! Maybe I'll soare your life." Cross said, motioning towards Nightmare. "Bow to him! You wish!" Hakai laughed. Cross growled, but calmed himself down, knowing he can't fight correctly when he's upset.

HAKAI HOLDS HIS SWORD IN A BLOCKLING POSITION.

FIGHT -

Cross holds his knife closer to him, as he gets in a stance. He bolts towards Hakai, leaving a giant red X. Cross had dust trail him. He got up, letting his guard down. He noticed he was gone, and concentrated on where Hakai was.

Cross hit, slamming against the wall, leaving a huge dent. Cross fell, and caught himself, noticing he dropped his weapon when he was hit. Before Cross could react, he was hit again, again, again, and again.

Nightmare looked down at Cross, wondering why he didn't even try to attack.

Cross smirked, as he coughed up blood. Cross ran towards a wall, as Hakai chased him, his sword in his hand.

Cross ran up the wall, jumping backwards, kicking Hakai's head towards the wall, smashing hit. Cross landed, as he teleported to his weapon, grabbing it.

Hakai turned around, a pissed off exporession, as blood ran down his face. "Why you little! Ugh!" Hakai growled, as he attacked. Cross dodged by stepping to the side, and ducking. "Just die!" Hakai yelled, swinging his sword at Cross. Cross kicked Hakai, pushing him back kinda far. Cross looked at Nightmare, who put up 5 fingers. Cross nodded, as he put his attentions back to Hakai. Cross slashed st him, cutting his arm off. Hakai scream in pain, and as clutched his sword with his other hand. "You little b*tch!" Hakai screamed as he attacked Cross. Cross blocked his attacked with his knife, as he swung his knife, slicing off both of his legs, as blood blasted. Hakai screamed his lungs out. Cross started pitying him. Cross cut off his other arm, then let his sit in pain. "Y-You're the best fighter... I-I-I'm honored to d-die by youre hand..." He coughed up blood. "Thanks... Fun playing around. See ya." Cross cut off his head, killing him. Cross looked at Nightmare, who had a grin on his face. "What!? Impossible!" Dylan roared. "It's possible. And it happened! Bye bye!" Honoka said, as Dylan faded away, along with his throne. "Guess it's just you and me baby!" Honoka winked, making Nightmare disgusted. "Aw... What happened? You used to flirt back." She whined as Nightmare rolled his eyes. "That's because I was bored, but I'm not now." Nightmare said. "Oh? Is it the other skeleton? Does he had your SOUL?" Honoka asked as Nightmare blushed. "How disgusting! But cute." "Dont you have someone already?" Nightmare asked as Honoaka nodded. "Yup! He's a weak little human. The cutest thing ever." A red blush dusted her cheeks. "Heh. Who has a soft spot now?" Nightmare said as Honoka pouted.

Nightmare looked down at Cross, who was looking at him. Cross had his head titled, as he he,d his knife behind his back. Cross' white eye, had become a light blue, and a purple blush spread across his cheekbones. He had blood on his clothes, and a little on his face.

Nightmare blushed more, seeing Cross. He thought it was the most cutest, hottest, and best thing he's every seen.

"Sweet Father Satan! He's hot as f*ck." Nightmare glared at her. "Hey! I can freely comment on his beuaty." Honoka said said, as Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Not him. He's mine, and mine alone." Nightmare looked back at Cross, who smiled at him. "I can see why you claim him his..." Honoaka giggled, as Nightmare blushed, memorizing Cross.

Honoka whined as she started fading away. "I swear I'll beat you!" Was the last words the said, as she completely disappeared with her throne.

The crowd started started clearing out. Cross looked up at Nightmare, who teleported his throne with a snap of the finger. "Nightmare!" Cross said, getting his attention. "Are you proud of me?" Cross made a cute face, as he tilted his head. Nightmare blushed as he nodded. "Why don't you smile?" Cross asked, as Nightmare smiled at him. Cross smiled back, giggling a bit. "Come on." Nightmare said as Cross nodded, putting his weapon away, as he bolted towards the wall Where Nightmare was. "Catch me!" Cross yelled, as he ran up the wall, towards Nightmare. Nightmare caught Cross, pulling him, and holding him up where Cross was taller than him. I don't know know what name is. If it even has name, a name. Just think of a piggyback ride in the front? IDK

Cross looked down at Nightmare. "Why'd you do that? You could've just teleported." Nightmare said. "I don't know. It just sounded fun." Cross blushed more, noticing the position he was in. "Nightmare! P-Put me down!" Cross whined. Nightmare more, as he now noticed what he did. He gently set Cross down, as he teleported them to his castle. "Mr. Nightmare!" Lucy ran up to him, hugging his leg, since it was the only things she could reach. "Lucy. What did I say about the running! You could've fell." Nightmare growled. "Sorry." Lucy said as a nightmare patted her head. "Just make sure to be careful. OK?" Lucy nodded as she let go, running off into the dark castle. "Woah..!!" Lucy fell back. "Lucy!" Nightmare said, looking back to see Chara. "That's my fault! I bumped into her!" Chara helped Lucy up as she ran off again.

"Cross! What happened!? You're covered in a bunch of blood!" Cross looked at his arms and hands, which were coated in red blood. "Oh... Didn't mean to be so messy!" Cross nervously laughed. "Go get cleaned. I have something I want you and the others to do." Nightmare teleported to his throne.

"Come on! I'll wash your clothes, then we can leave. Ok?" Cross nodded, as they left.