Chapter 4

Cross groaned as he woke. Weirdest dream... I thought a Nightmare was... HOLDING ME!? Cross thought as he noticed he was in Nigthmare's arms. His cheeks exploded with a blush, as he felt he could barely breath. He felt like his soul was pounding, in a good way. He felt as if his stomach was twisting, and he felt like he didn't want it to end. He liked it.

Cross was still having trouble breathing, not because of the grip, but because he was nervous, and his soul was pounding. Cross took a deep breath, as he calmed himself down. 

After he calmed himself down, he got comfy in Nightmare's grip, closing his eyes again. 

Little did he know, he had woken Nightmare up by moving around. 

"Comfy?" Nightmare said, as Cross's face exploded with a blush. He didn't say anything, he just simply nodded, burying his purple face in Nightmare's chest, as he softly chuckled. Nightmare looked down at Cross, who was hiding his face in his shirt, looking at him with his red eye. He blushed more, as he noticed Nightmare looking at him. He was also blushing, it was a light blue blush, mixed with a bit of purple. 

There moment was killed by a knock. "What?" Nightmare growled. "Sorry to interrupted you and your boyfriend, but I figured out why he came." Katrina said from outside the room. Cross got up quickly, with a huge blush. "Alright. Hold on." Nightmare said as he got up, and opened the door, letting her in. Katrina walked in, and saw Cross's purple cheek bones, and looked at Nightmare with a smirk, as she raised her eyebrows repeatedly. Nightmare blushed more, as he growled. "Stop that before I won't allow you to go to SwapFell." Nightmare said as Katrina stopped with a pout. "Fine! Whatever!" Katrina crossed her arms.

Cross looked around Nightmare's room. No one was allowed inside, besides Katrina, who was like family to him. It was really dark, but Cross gotten used to darkness, so can see pretty well.

He noticed a picture of Dream, and another skeleton. He had white bones and purple pupils. His clothes were very similar to Dream's, but his were dark blue-ish purple, black, gold and white. He also had a crown that looked similar to the one Nightmare had, it was a crown that had a moon carved in it. 

That's kinda cute

That's kinda cute. Cross thought, as he looked around. He noticed a folded piece of paper on a dresser. He was always curious, but never let it get to him, but this was different. He felt the need to check if someone was going on. If he was seeing someone else, or something. Cross didn't understand it.

Cross looked over to Nightmare and Katrina, who were talking, then back at the paper. "Cross! I swear if you do it! We're dead!" Chara said as Cross rolled his eyes sockets, taking another quick look at them. Luckily, Nightmare had his back to him.

Cross picked up the piece of paper, and read it.

~ Finish papers

~ Make sure everyone is still on my side