Chapter 2

I'm lazy so I'm mainly using pictures to explain what people look like. 

It's been a few many years since Cross started working for Nightmare. 

He's gotten the hang of everything, and so has Chara. She even gets to be seen, and talk to the other because Katrina. Chara and Katrina have become best friends now.

There's been new people that joined Nightmare's team. They're name Horror, Dust, Error, Killer.

They're all skeletons. Horror wears a white shirt with a blue jacket. His jacket has white fluff on the hood. He also wears black shorts with white lines on the sides. He also had a giant hole in his head. He had red eyes, but only one shows, which is his left one.

Dust wears a white sweater and plain black shorts. He has a blue jacket with a grey hood. His right eyes is red, as left eye is red, with purple surrounding it.

Error is a skeleton with black bones, as his finger are red, then yellow. Error has blue lines that bones down his face from under his eyes. He also as his name, Error, surrounding him. He wears a red shirt, with a black jacket with blue fluff on the hood. He as a red background with his right eye being white. His right is black that goes to blue, then to yellow.

The last one was Killer. He has black lines that come from his eye sockets. He chooses not to show his eyes, so no one really know a what they look like. He wears a white shirt, with grey shirt. He has a blue jacket with a lighter blue outlines, and hoodie.

Cross was asleep as Chara floated, bored out of her mind. That's when someone knocked on the door. "Cross! Someone's at the door! Wake up stupid bone head!" Chara said as Cross got up, and opened the door to see Katrina. 

"Hey Cross!" Katrina said happily as Cross looked at her, exhausted. "What is it?" Cross said, rubbing his eyes sockets. "Nightmare wants you right away. He wants you and the others to go on a mission. You're the one they're waiting on." Katrina said as Cross shook his head violently, waking himself up. "Thanks." Cross said, quietly running passed her.

When he reached the throne room, he went right next to Horror, who was standing next to the others, looking towards Nightmare, who was on his throne. "What took so long?" Nightmare growled, as Cross bowed. "I'm sorry sir. I over slept." Cross said, not wanting to lie, knowing what happens if he did. Nightmare sighed, leaning on the back off his hand, as his arm rested on his throne. 

"There's something I need you to do. There's an AU called, UnderFell. I want you to destroy. It should get the attention of Dream, Blueberry, and Ink. They'll should be their quickly after Ink notices that they're in pain." Nightmare said as everyone nodded.

"Killer and Dust. I need you to kill everyone in the Hot Lands. Show no mercy. Horror. Kill everyone in the Ruins, and Snowdin." Nightmare said as they nodded. "Cross. Your job is very important. I need you to destroy the Sans, Asgore, and Undyne. They're the three most powerful people in the AU. If you don't destroy them, they'll team up, and mostly likely try to take you guys one, after calling the three idiots." Nightmare said as Cross nodded, already making a plan on what he's going to do. "Error. After everyone is destroyed, you have to quickly destroy the AU. Depending on how quickly you guys do this, they won't make it in time to destroy anything." Nightmare said as his tentacles whipped around. He made a portal as they started walking inside.

The last one was Cross. Before he walked inside, Nightmare stopped him. "Don't mess this up. If something goes wrong, I'm watching." Nightmare said as Cross nodded and walked through.

When Cross walked through Chara was pumped to get something to do. "Alright! Let's get Undyne first! She's the most annoying!" Chara said as Cross shook his head. "We have to take down Asgore first. If we take Asgore down, the guards will take us on, while others get Undyne. When she comes, we quickly destroy her, then go to the hall where Sans will be. One he walks in, we'll strike him in his blind spot." Cross said as he teleported to the castle, where Asgore will be.