Chapter 14

Cross cuddled into Nightmare's chest, as Nightmare slept peacefully.

Cross was asked to stay with Nightmare, and he would never say no to him. Besides, it gives him a better chance of protecting him.

Cross listened closely to Nightmare's soft breathing and soul rate. Cross buried his face in Nightmare's chest, loving his warmth.

After a while, Cross had fell asleep, and Nightmare had to get up.

Nightmare got up, his tentacles swaying around. He saw a picture of two skeletons. Dream and Nightmare.

He stared at it, accidentally letting something slip off, and disappear.

Cross woke up to the sound of movement, and the lack of arms around him. He opened his eyes to see a skeleton wearing purple, black, and gold outfit, and had white bones. Nightmare stared at a picture of himself, and Dream.

Cross tilted his head in confusion, too tired to react. But he quickly pieced everything together. "Nightmare..." Cross said, getting his attention. He didn't turn around, just looked with his eyes. Cross blushed, seeing his dark purple eyes. "Nightmare... I never knew your eyes were purple." Nightmare looked at his hands, seeing his black tar was gone. "D*mn." Nightmare whispered. "You look adorable!" Cross got up, standing in front of Nightmare, who was still taller. "I look weak..." Nightmare look coldly at Cross. Cross saw his cold glare, blushing a deep purple, thinking he looked hot. "Why don't you ever go places in this form?" Cross didn't take his eyes off of Nightmare's. "Because. One can underestimate me in this form. And that pisses me off." Nightmare said, a bit of anger in his voice. Cross bit his tongue, trying to contain himself from yanking Nightmare down, and kissing him.

Cross' white eye became a very light shade of blue, as he still stared into Nightmare's cold eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's pissing me off." Nightmare said, as Cross blushed more.
He couldn't contain himself anymore. Cross yanked Nightmare down by his collar, roughly pressing his teeth against his.

When Cross let go, Nightmare had a smirk on his face. "I see... Cold nature makes me hot, right?" Cross nodded. Nightmare chuckled, pressing his teeth back on Cross' as he asked for entrance. Cross instantly excepted, wrapping his arms around Nightmare's neck.
Their tongues intertwined each others, as they both pulled each other closer, having no space in between each other.

"I'm so in love with you... You're my precious lover, Mūpai."