Side story( His missed opportunity)

Arthit was sulking big time. His friends attributed his dark mood to his supposed heart break from the librarian. So, on a Saturday night, they took him to a popular restaurant around their college.

Arthit was grateful really, but he wasn't in the mood to eat and drink, not until this dreadful feeling went away. Maybe drinking might help, he thought and went with them.

But all this time he was so out of it, that they might as well take him to the cemetery and he'll hardly notice. So, after pecking on his food, he apologized profusely, and took his leave.

Next day, his friends came by to check on him bearing pink milk. And a moping Arthit instantly brightened up. As he was sipping his milk, Bright started, "guess who came by yesterday?"
"Who"
"None other than our campus moon."
Arthit almost choked on his drink, "what!!"
"Yeah, apparently those medical students are friends with Forth, and they came to have dinner together. So when we saw them at the restaurant, we invited them to join us. It was fun, we even exchanged numbers, informed Bright.

"And Toota here enjoyed the most", added Prem.

Arthit cursed the moment when he decided to leave. Right now he felt like pulling his hair, stomping his feet and screaming at the top of his lungs, but all he did was saying very nonchalantly, "oh, is it."

Later, to get rid of his frustration, Arthit went to the ground and ran and ran and ran. 34 laps, to be precise.