Late Occurrences

Shitshitshitshitshit I'm gonna be late

Han Jisung, high school junior, running as fast as he can because he missed the bus.

The young boy had overestimated the time he had to get ready, and so here he was, running as fast as he could.

8:20, I could make it.

He ran until he reached the school doors, bursting through, not realizing he had bumped into someone.

"Oh, are you okay?"

The one and only Lee Minho, captain of the school dance squad, of all people you could bump into it had to be him.

"Yea I'm fine."

Jisung got up and brushed off his knees.

"Jisung, right?"

Holy Guacamole he knows my name.

"Yep that's me!!"

Too eager, now he's gonna hate you.

"I've heard you're a pretty good dancer, and um this might be a weird request, but would you like to join the dance squad, one member quit and we need a repla-"

"I'D LOVE TO!!!"

Jisung calm your shit.

Minho giggled, and Jisung could swear it was the cutest sound he's ever heard.

"Well, we meet Wednesdays after school, but since we've been practicing over the summer, you'll have to catch up, so I guess I can teach you privately if you want."

Privately...wait no Jisung you idiot you aren't going down that lane you're learning a choreo stopstopstopstop

"Oh, yea that'd be cool...I'm not busy the entire week actually, but I also make music with my friends on Friday's, so...yea."

"3racha right? I saw you guys perform that song last year...what was it called...Hoodie Season? Your voice was very pretty, you should sing more."

OKAY BOI THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH TO PROCESS YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE R I G H T N O W

"Ah yea, well cool, see you soon I guess?"

"Oh, before you go, give me your number so we can plan our lessons."

And so Jisung went to his first class after that wonderful series of events. Not only was he in the presence of THE LEE MINHO, but Minho invited him to dance together, offered private lessons, said his singing was pretty, and now gave his number.

Jisung's friends were more than curious too see their squirrely little friend so shy and quiet.