Bonus Chapter: Jeongin's Boy

Since Jeongin was always around his upperclassmen friends, he was envied by the other freshman, and sadly, sometimes avoided by the really mean ones.

But there was one person who always liked Jeongin for who he was, and not the company he shared, Bang Yedam.

Another popular freshman, who actually skipped a grade or two, being younger than Jeongin but still in the same grade, he always treated Jeongin with sweetness and nothing else.

But the day Jeongin asked Jisung out, Yedam was there in the park that Jeongin retreated to. He was the one who comforted Jeongin, the one who said everything would be okay, the one who made Jeongin feel warm again.

The period that Jisung was mopey to when he was absent, Jeongin spent alot of time with Yedam, which wasn't noticed by his hyungs.

The two would talk about random classes and teachers, Yedam telling him about how much he loved being on the dance team, coaxing Jeongin to join, the latter refusing.

They would even occasionally go to the park together, tutor each other, regular things, until Jeongin started realizing that his heart beat a little faster each time he was with Yedam.

In denial, Jeongin convinced himself it was the aftermath of his rejection making him feel that way, but even after Jisung's return, the younger boy made Jeongin's heart soar.

When Jisung mentioned asking him to the group date, Jeongin felt his heart go mad, of course he wanted to, but what would Yedam think?

You can do it Jeongin, just talk to him normally.

"Hey..Yedam."
"Hi Jeonginie hyung!"

Yedam smiled cutely, Jeongin getting shyer by the second

Cmon do it, you can do it I BELIEVE AT YOU

"Um this might be a bit of a weird question..."
"Go on hyungie."
"Well uh, my hyungs are all...going on a group date...and I was wondering...if you wanna go with me?"
"On a date?"
"Yea.."

Rejection part two coming in at real speed

"I'd love to hyung."
"Ah ok um, it's this saturday um, should I pick you up or....um"
"Hyungie don't be so nervous, I really like you, so let's just hang out like we normally do, kay?"
"..okay..."

Yedam pecked Jeongin's cheek

"See you there hyungie~"

Jeongin blushed a bright red, meeting his hyungs at the end of the day was no joy at all.

"JEONGINIE HAS A BOYFRIEND! JEONGINIE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Felix sang out
"HYUNG SHUT UP"
"YOU CAN'T SAY SHUT UP TO YOUR HYUNG."
"HYUNG I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH."

Jeongin stomped on home with the others pestering, his mom even joining in because Changbin made sure to let her know of their plans and that Jeongin should be "date ready."

Oh what a day Saturday will be for everyone