Stress

"Hyung"
....
"hYUNG"
....

Aish if this guy doesn't respond the third time.

Things for Jisung and Minho were going great, until college acceptances starting coming out. Woojin and Chan had already gotten feedback from the school of their choices, both getting accepted.
Minho and Changbin were still waiting, that being said, they both took completely different routes to waiting.

Changbin was pretty nonchalant about the situation, he went on with his life normally.
Minho had been refreshing his email every second for the past two days, Jisung doesn't even think he slept. He swore he saw Minho at their desk with his face in his phone at 3 am, but that could have just been him having a bad dream.

It wasn't.

Minho had evident dark circles under his eyes, his hair was a mess, he entirely was just a mess.

And Jisung was getting tired of it. Yes he understood the immense amount of stress Minho was going through, waiting for the most prestigious dance academy to respond to his application must be nerve wracking, but there had to be something else he could do than refresh his email over and over.

Jisung snatched Minho's phone from his hand.

"Jisung??"
"You aren't getting this back until you go to sleep."
"But the deci-"
"The decision won't go anywhere!! You have to be alive to see it, now go to sleep."

Minho trudged to the bed flopping down onto it.

Jisung lay next to him, petting his brown hair.

"Let's do something fun, to get your mind off of things."
"Like what?"
"Mm...Channie and Seungminnie said they were gonna dye their hair tomorrow, we can do it too!"

Minho chuckled.

"Sure why not, what color should I get?"
"Hm...like a golden blonde! Ooh pick for me hyung!"
"How bout...reddish purple?"
"I like it!"

Jisung consulted their group chat telling that they wanted to tag along, which ended up having all nine of them go anyway.

>>

The next day all the boys went to the salon, some getting haircuts, other getting dye jobs.

Chan dyed his hair back to black, Seungmin dyed his hair to a dark red, Hyunjin dyed his black too, Woojin got his roots touched up, Felix went for a neutral light brown color, Minho and Jisung going for the colors they picked each other, and Changbin got an undercut.

Once they all went on their way home, Minho's phone went off, taking it out of his pocket as the two went up to their shared bedroom.

"Oh my god.."
"Hyung what is it?"

Minho's eyes welled up with tears, he dropped to his knees, the brackish water flowing from his eyes. Jisung ran to his side, rubbing circles into his back.

"Hyung I'm so sorry-"
"Jisung I got in."
"What?"
"F-full scholarship and everything!"

Jisung eyes also welled up, hugging Minho tighter.

"We have to tell the others!! Oh my gosh we should throw a party."
"We're not throwing a party."
"What if we wait for Changbin hyung? If he gets accepted to his culinary school or whatever then we can throw a big party for all of you!!"

Just then their phones went off, both opening their phones to check

Stray Kids

#1 Idiot:
Binnie just got accepted!!

Voldemort:
I was going to tell them

#1 Idiot:
sorry I got excited

Jisquirrel:
Minho hyung got accepted too!!

Channie Hyung:
Congrats you guys!!

Woojinnie Hyung:
who knew huh

Voldemort:
whats that supposed to mean

Pretty Boy:
So are we throwing a party or what

Jisquirrel:
PARTY PARTY PARTY!

Minnie:
remember last time we threw a party

BBY Jeonginnie:
yea no spin the bottle this time

Bunny Boyfriend <3:
let's get planning then :D

The two smiled at each other, going downstairs for dinner to share the news with Jisung's mom, who then told Minho's mom, she was more than happy.

Both boys went to sleep happy that night, both out of relief, awaiting for the fun events in the near future