My Boy and His Couch

December had come around quickly, the snow was falling, the boys getting snow days left and right.

Friday the 16th, snow was piled outside, and Jisung sat by his window, cuddling his stuffed animals, watching the snow fall. He heard his phone ping, the special tone he set for Minho, it was a recording of Minho saying "Heart!"

Bunny Boyfriend <3: Sungie, wanna come over?

Sure :3

Bunny Boyfriend <3: ooh, what if we have a sleepover?

YESYESYES IM GONNA ASK MY MOM

Jisung practically threw his phone down, running down the stairs.

"EOMMA!!"
"What is it?"
"Can I have a sleepover at a friend's house?"
"A friend or Minho?"

Damn, I'm busted, this woman is too good

"...Minho..."
"Make sure to pack your cute pajamas, the fluffy ones."
"Eomma...it has a bunch of bunnies all over it."
"Minho will appreciate it."
"But eomma-"
"You're not going without them."

Aish she needs to stop playing cupid.

Jisung went back upstairs, quickly showering, drying his hair, packing his bag with his blue fleece bunny pajamas, his toothbrush, undergarments, and now the hard part.

Byung...or Doraemon...? Minho wouldn't mind if I brought both, right?

Jisung quickly stuffed both plushies into his bag, putting on his coat, beanie, and pink scarf, heading out to Minho's house.

I wish i had a hand warmer cuz I'm freezing my tatas off

Soon he reached Minho's house, ringing the bell.

"Sungie? Why didn't you call, I could have driven you!"
"Hyungie, you live like 4 blocks away."
"Doesn't matter, get in here."

Minho pulled Jisung inside, closing the door behind him. He took Jisung's coat and scarf, hanging them neatly in the coat closet, still seeing his boyfriend shiver, he brought him in for a hug.

"You want something warm to drink? Tea?"
"Hmmm..."
"I have hot chocolate too~"
"And marshmallows?"

Minho smiled at the sparkle in the younger's eyes when sweets were mentioned.

"Yes, we could bake cookies as well."
"Uwa...wouldn't we make a mess, also doesn't your mom need the kitchen?"
"Actually they left for the weekend, they went to check on my grandma."
"Oh.."

OH SWEET JESUS I'M ALONE WITH MINHO LIKE WEJSDFUGIOWEF

Minho kissed Jisung sweetly.

"We have the entire house to ourselves."
"Y-yea.."
"Don't worry Sungie, I won't do anything you aren't ready for."

Minho smirked with a little wink, causing Jisung's mind to race, and cheeks to burn.

"YAH HYUNG DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT"

Minho laughed at his flustered boyfriend. Leading him to the kitchen.

"Cookies first?"
"Yesyesyes!"
"Aish calm down, you shouldn't even have sugar, you're too excited."

Jisung pouted, looking at Minho with puppy eyes. The latter melting. Faking to be hurt, Minho grunted, putting his hands over his chest.

"Help..I've been shot by cuteness."

Jisung slapped his arm playfully. The two began their cookie making process, deciding on classic chocolate chip cookies.

Minho was mostly in charge, Jisung handing him things he needed, and when he got bored of doing that he begged Minho to let him do something. Minho taught him how to crack an egg, they stirred the batter in the most cliche fashion, Minho's arms wrapped around Jisung, guiding his hand with the spoon. Jisung spilled in more chocolate chips than needed, Minho cringing internally at how cloying these cookies would be.

Minho popped them into the oven, cleaning up the mess that mostly Jisung made while the other washed himself off and changed into his pajamas, he somehow got covered in flour.

Minho sat on the couch, looking through Netflix for a movie to watch, until he heard shuffling by the door, he saw Jisung through a crack in the door, and even with the small space, Minho could see him blushing.

"Sungie, what's wrong?"
"I look stupid.."
"What? Why would you think that?"
"Eomma made me pack these stupid fluffy pajamas..."

Minho smiled, really wanting to see his cute boyfriend.

"Cmon Sungie, I bet you look adorable."

Jisung reluctantly opened the door, stepping into the living room, wearing his baby blue fleece pajamas, small white bunnies littering his shirt and pants, playing with the sleeves of his shirt that covered his hands completely, head down looking at the carpet.

Minho found it utterly amazing how sometimes Jisung looked like a babe, like their first date, but other times he was an adorable fluff ball.

He must think I look like an idiot

He didn't even dare look up, but he heard footsteps

IS HE GONNA TOSS ME IN THE SNOW?? Jisung he's your boyfriend why would he do that. SHUT UP ITS STILL POSSIBLE

Minho engulfed Jisung into a hug, but what Jisung didn't expect was to be lifted, letting out a squeak as his feet lost contact with the floor, Minho falling onto the couch with Jisung in his arms, littering his round cheeks with kisses.

"You look so cute and fluffy, I just want to hug you forever."

Jisung giggled, pecking Minho's lips, snuggling into him.

"What movie do you want Sungie?"
"Hm..."
"Or I can get my laptop, I have Ghibli movies downloaded on it."

Once again Jisung's eyes sparkled, screaming HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE repeatedly.

Minho hooked his laptop up to the TV, the two snuggling together while watching. Minho had gotten the cookies and hot chocolate.

Toward the end of the movie, Minho had grown drowsy, slowly falling asleep.

When the movie ended, Jisung had tried waking Minho up.

"Hyungie, wake up."

No response

"Lee Minho rise."

No response

"Awaketh Hyung."

No response.

Damn this guy is a heavy sleeper.

Jisung tried shaking him, nothing worked, until a lightbulb went off in his head.

He cupped Minho's cheeks and kissed him forcefully. A few seconds later, the kiss was being returned.

Aha so now you're awake.

Jisung pulled away, looking into Minho's eyes.

"We're you pretending to sleep?"
"At first no, after 'Awaketh Minho' I was though."

Jisung chuckled at his own silliness.

"Wanna hit the sack?"
"Hyung its like 8pm"
"Never too early to cuddle in bed."

Can't argue with that logic.

The two went to Minho's bed room, Minho already crawling into the sheets.

"Wait, I need to get something."

Jisung went to his bag, Minho smiling at the sound of the pitter patter of his feet when he was walking. He came back to the bed with his plushies, Minho smiling softly.

"I met Doraemon, but whose this?"
"Oh, this is Byung! I had him since I was a kid."

Minho smiled, kissing Jisung's forehead, pulling him closer. He pet his head, and soon Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho, their legs tangling together under the sheets, until the sound of their breathing lulled them to sleep.