Surprise? Party

The boys were all gathered at Chan's house, much like in October, minus the costumes.

Empty pizza boxes and chicken tubs were spread over the table, soda cans sat on coasters, light music playing in the background as the boys were sat talking.

Jeongin was texting, they didn't mind since it was Yedam who couldn't come.

Felix and Changbin were sat on the couch, cuddling.

Hyunjin and Seungmin were sat against the couch on the floor, Seungmin playing with the rings on Hyunjin's fingers.

Jisung and Minho were sprawled out on the carpet, Jisung pouting from his stomach ache, Minho rubbing circles on the latter's tummy in hopes of comforting him.

They were all idle because Woojin asked Chan to step outside, all awaiting what would happen if they came back, until Felix spoke up.

"Anyone wanna go stalk them?"
"What is with you and stalking people?" Jisung replied.

Felix didn't say anything, instead he pulled Jisung out of Minho's embrace and headed for the door, he peeked out, not seeing the couple but definitely hearing them.

With Jisung behind him, he tiptoed up to the sidewalk, where he saw two figures underneath the street light.

Quickly hiding behind a bench, Felix pulled out his phone.

"Felix this is weird and an invasion of privacy-"
"Shh they're doing something."

Although they couldn't hear what they were saying, but intensely watched their actions.

Woojin took a step closer to Chan who had his face down, Woojin held his chin, lifting his head up, Chan's evident blush glowing under the lamp post. Woojin pressed their lips together, and Jisung ruined the moment with a squeak. Felix hit his shoulder, dragging him back inside.

Followed suit were the two eldest with their hands intertwined.

The boys cheered at the good news of the new couple.

Minho stepped up, looking up from his phone.

"I uh, have news as well."
"What is it hyungie?"

Jisung looked up at Minho with bright eyes, an almost pained expression painting Minho's face.

"I'm...moving, for college."

Jisung's eyes widened, the others falling to silence. Jisung was so used to Minho living with him he almost forgot that he'd have to leave.

"So...with your mom?"
"Yeah, she found a job near my campus...and it's at least an hour away, the commute would be too much for a daily basis so...we found an apartment there."

Jisung let his head fall, he didn't want to cry, he didn't want Minho to feel bad, so, he looked up, smiled at him, and said "Good luck hyungie, I'll miss you."

And walked out the door.

Minho chased after him, leaving everyone in a stun.

Why does every party they have take a wrong turn?