Ten | ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

SAME THING AS CHAPTER NINE. THE FIRST PART WRITTEN AFTER THIS BOLD TEXT IS THE OLD STORY LINE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ IT BE MY GUEST. THE ACTUAL CHAPTER THAT GOES WITH THE NEW WAY IM WRITING IT IS AFTER THE 💜💜💜 HEARTS.
ENJOY.
~Galaxy

Y/n's POV
I continue to walk forward with no clue of where I am going.
For all I know I could be walking the complete wrong way, or I could be walking in the road.
I can kind of hear the sound of cars so I know I must be somewhat close to a road.

Happy days.
Is all I can think as I continue to drag my bare feet across the grass and dirt.
This is all my fault. I knew if I went to a college life this that these things would happen.
People have never really taken too kind to me.
Normally most people are nice, or pretend to be, and then the ones who don't even try to be nice do things like this.

One time in 5th grade a boy asked me on a date.
I didn't know how to say no, so I accepted.
When he picked me up he brought me to a park and 'accidentally' pushed me into a lake. He then ran away to 'go get help'.
The world is just a cruel place, especially for people who are different.

As I'm dragging my feet across the ground I step on a rock or something and fall to the ground.
"What the-!" I cut myself off as I grab my foot.
I feel something sharp and pointy sticking out of it.
Glass.
When you get stabbed, or something like this situation, you don't pull it out. If you do you'll be bleeding worse then if you left the knife, in this case glass, inside your body.

Great, I think to myself.
Now I have to figure out how to walk around with glass in my foot.

Carefully standing up I make sure to put all the pressure on my right foot. And with my left foot I only step on my heel.
Either the glass shard isn't that long or most of it is inside of my foot because when I checked there wasn't much actually sticking out of my foot.
I continue to walk and the texture of the ground changes.
I no longer feel the dirt and grass on my feet, but I feel the pavement of a road.
Once I finally realize this I hear a loud car horn a couple feet in front of me.

Well sh-

Mark's POV

*Beep Beep Beep*
My alarm goes off.
"Uuuugggghhhhh!" I whine as I roll over in bed.
*Beep Beep Beep*
"Okay!" I yell at my phone.
"I'm up!"
I pick up the phone and turn off the alarm.
7:30am

Recording time!!

I hop out of bed and quickly throw on a shirt and fix my hair.

I don't need pants.

I then walk out of my bed room and down stairs to my kitchen to get something to drink.
Opening my fridge I settle on orange juice.
Taking out a glass, I pour the orange colored liquid into it as I hear the sound of Chica entering the kitchen.
I look to my right and see her waddle over to me.

"Hi Chica." I say, setting down the juice and petting her.
"Let me get you some food."
The second the word food escapes my mouth, Chica is running around the kitchen.
I chuckle at how excited she is.

Not wanting her to wait much longer I grab the giant bag of dog food and pout some into her bowl.
Seeing the food in her bowl she sprints over and begins to cheerfully eat.
"Good girl." I say and give her a small pat on her side before returning to my glass.