Twenty-Four | Arms Out

Hey guys. I didn't really edit this chapter all too much. I just changed a few things.
You should read this before 25 though to refresh your memory.
~Galaxy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's POV

It took me a couple of minutes, but I soon made it to the top of the airs.
Thinking I still had more to go up I lift up my foot and try to step on a stair that doesn't exist, making me stumble forward a bit.
Quickly, I catch myself by grabbing onto the railing before anything can happen.

I've been her for ten minutes and I've already almost died.

I chuckle slightly at that thought and slowly make my way down the hall with my arms out in front of me again.
I don't want to break anything or run into a wall.
My right hand slides carefully across the right wall as I walk down the hall so I can calculate how far I've walked.
Mark's directions were that it's down the hall and to the right. He also said that it's a across from a small closet.

"Oh god!" I jump back as my hand stretched out in front of me touches a wall.
"Guess I'm at the end of the hall."
Turning around my body pushes my right hand out to touch the left wall and feel for a door.
I slowly walk back down the hall until my hand comes in contact with a door nob.
"Come on lucky door number one!" I silently say to myself and push one the door.
"Damn." I sigh and close the door.
I could tell it was a bathroom when I felt a porcilin counter.

Not a small closet.

I continue to make my way back down the hall until my hand comes in contact with another door.
"Are you serious." I mumble as I feel what I think is another sink.
"How many bathrooms does this guy have?" I ask myself before closing the door and walking two steps before coming in contact with another door nob.
"I swear to f*****g God, if this another bathroom."

I open the door and immediately something falls on me.
I let out a quiet screech as I jump back and karate chop the air.
When nothing tries to attack me I bend down to feel what fell on me.
I touch the item on the floor and facepalm.
"I got scared by a broom."
Picking it up it gets placed back into the small closet and I realize the room should be right across from it.

I turn around and take a couple steps forward and feel the door against my fingers.
I open the door and swish my arms thought the space around me as I step inside.
"Finally." I say sassily as I feel a dresser.
Carefully I make my way around the room and feel everything so I know the lay out.
It's a medium sized room with a normal sized bed, bedside table with what I'm guessing is a lamp, and a dresser.

I'll probably set up my stuff later.

I sigh happily now that I can put my arms back down to my sides. They were beginning to hurt from holding them up for so long.
I take a seat on the bed. It's very soft and the sheets feel like the fur of a very soft kitten.
"Wow." I say in awe and keep moving my hands across the sheets.

"Enjoying the room?" I hear a voice come from where the door is.
I blush in embarrassment as I stop weirdly touching the bed.
"I-it's soft." I stutter.
"Yes, it is." He agrees and walks over and takes a seat next to me.
"I've never had a bed this nice before." I smile sadly as I look back on old memories.
"Oh." Is all he says before the room is filled with an awkward silence.
"Well only the best for a beautiful lady." Mark says breaking the silence.
I feel my face heat up again.

"Dinner is almost ready." He tells me as he stands up from the bed.
I nod and also stand.
"You like pizza, right?" He questions me with a bit of worry.
"Of course!" I can feel the excitement bubble up inside me.
"You made pizza!?" I ask.

"Yup." He laughs a bit at the way I reacted to his question.
A beeping sound then comes from him.
"Seems like it's done." He says.
"Care to let me escort you to the kitchen?" He asks.
I can see a slight shadow of him reaching his hand out to me.
I smile. "Of course good Sir." I say and tale his hand.

Holding hands we walk out of the room together and down the stairs to get some delicious pizza.

~~~

"Here you go." I hear him place a plate in front of me.
"Enjoy the wonderful creation that is pizza made by the lovely, and oh so handsome, Mark."
I giggle and pick the pizza up off the plate.
"To the wonderful and handsome Mark." I say and hold my pizza in the air in a 'cheers' like motion.
He hesitates before repeating, "To the wonderful and handsome Mark."

We clink our pizzas together before pulling them to our mouths and taking a huge bite.
The wonderful taste of it hits my tongue, making my mouth water for more.
"Bis ish swo good!" I tell him with my mouth full.
"Shanks." He says with this mouth also full.
I laugh and try not to choke on my food.
"Wou shwould ave tould me wou shank puople awhen we herst et." I continue to laugh with my mouth full causing me to start choking on my food.

I start coughing real bad and hear Mark rush to my side and pat my back to help.
I continue coughing real bad and try to gasp for the air that I so desperately need for survival.
Mark notices that I can't get air into my lungs and starts to give me the heimlich.
Soon after the bite of pizza that got stuck in my windpipe shoots out and I gasp for air as he let's go of me.
"Are you okay!?" He asks supper concerned.
"I'm.....fine.........Mark." I treasure him between long breaths.

I've been here for a half hour and I've already almost die a second time.
This is a great sign.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I hope you had a great day and also enjoyed this chapter.
If you did vote and comment.
Let me know how your day was in the comments.
See ya' in the next chapter!
~Galaxy