Sixty-Three | K̷̶̷e̷̶̷L̷̶̷l̷̶̷Y̷̶̷

Y/n's POV

I look to the last box. It's labeled, 'Since When Have I Had Stuff From Kelly?'. It's smaller than the other two because i havent gotten much things from her. She hasnt been back in my life for that long.

And probably wont be in it much longer.

#/\/Earlier/\/#

I decide to check the mail to clear my head of Ethan and Kadnece. I open up the front door and walk out.

It takes my whole being to ignore the voices in my head that are screaming at me.

I make it to the mailbox and open it up. I didn't expect anything to be inside since we had just moved here, but sure enough there was a single envelope inside.

I take it out and read whats written on it. Whats on it makes me shiver.

To Y/n

From your dear friend Kelly

I rush back into the house with the letter firmly in my grip. Slamming the door shut, I make a dash for the kitchen where i take a seat and rip open the envelope.

I begin to read the letter.

Dearest Y/n,

I am close.

You will never escape me.

Neither will Ethan.

Both of you will always be stuck with me not matter what you do.

Mark will be gone one day and you'll realize that you NEED me.

I never lied to you.

You did lie to me though.

So i wont except you back until you feel my pain.

I am comimg Y/n.

I am everywhere at every time.

I could be watching you right now.

I could be in your house right now, looking at you and waiting for my time to strike.

Have you made sure all of your knives are where they're suppose to be?

Have you noticed that mysterious noise coming from your bedroom upstairs?

Watch your back Y/n.

I am here.

I drop the letter.

My first instinct is to make sure all of my knives are where they're supoose to be.

Sure enough, one is missing.

I feel my heart rate quicken.